• Folsom, CA
Votes |
post Sacramento County Tax Sale questions / help

Nguyen Quach
  • Folsom, CA
Posted Feb 26 2018, 15:05

Hi All expert,

Please help

I just purchased a property from Sacramento County tax sale. When i got out the room, a guy (title service company), give me business card, and ask me to buy title service included title insurance. In my mind, I think that i don't need to have title insurance because I purchased from County, and all the junior lien include mortgage will be wiped out (excluded some higher lien as IRS). My question right here is what is situation if i use and don't use the title service? 

Moreover, this is my first time auction, and won the property. Second guy come to me, and introduce himself is the owner. OMG, I never expect this meeting happen. He said his parent are owner, and they are dead. He try to obtain the title transfer to his name, but not success. I didn't ask why. He came and said want to arrange the lease.

So, it begins to make me feel panic. I didn't discuss anything with him. As I read on BP forum, have to wait until get record from county.

My 2nd question is, do I need a title service or should i need to talk to a attorney ?

Thankyou

Loading replies...