Looking to network via Zoom

24 Replies | Kansas City, Kansas

Hi folks, I am an out of state investor looking to get started investing in the KCMO area. I'd be interested in getting to know folks, learn more about the area, neighborhoods, strategies, etc. 

I know there are several local meetups and what not, but they seem to be happening in-person, which I won't be able to attend. I am happy to meet people 1:1 or setup a group event to get interested folks together for a meet-and-greet. 

Promotion
Speed To Lead
Buy hot seller leads w/o subscription
Buy daily seller leads that are actually ready to sell
Finally there's a place where you can buy leads that asked for urgent help selling their house

Hi Guys!  I'm based out of Reno, NV and my business partner is based out of San Diego, CA. I have fix and flipped a property in KCMO last year (2020) and learned a lot from the experience.  I feel I now have a team that I can lean on, with minimal traveling at this point. I'm focused on small multifamily units (duplex/tri/4plex) at this point.  Would love to connect and join any zoom meetings you guys may put together.

Hey Folks, I'm a new investor interested in the KCMO area as well.  I'm from San Diego, CA and just purchased my first property in KCMO.  I went with a turnkey company (Bridge Turnkey) for my first purchase.  I'm looking to build a network of contracts in the area and I'm actively looking for additional properties to buy and hold.  I'd love to join any Zoom get-togethers or networking events.  

Robert

Originally posted by @Mason Blake :

Hi folks, I am an out of state investor looking to get started investing in the KCMO area. I'd be interested in getting to know folks, learn more about the area, neighborhoods, strategies, etc. 

I know there are several local meetups and what not, but they seem to be happening in-person, which I won't be able to attend. I am happy to meet people 1:1 or setup a group event to get interested folks together for a meet-and-greet. 

Being from the Bay area and looking at KC I think you'll get some serious value out of reading The Ultimate Guide to Grading Kansas City Missouri Neighborhoods.

Good luck out there!

Happy to chat about all things related to Kansas City real estate - have helped several out of state investors purchase investment properties from Single Family Homes to moderate size apartments complexes this year! 

Promotion
Vacasa
Vacation Rental Property Management
We do the work. You get the ROI.
We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.
Free income estimate

@Chandra Venkat thanks for the shout out - we have been virtual on zoom for a while.  We are now doing both virtual and live meetings.  We have had a Friday morning networking only meeting, but that will transition in October to a once a month virtual, possibly on a weekend or evening - no speaker, no agenda, just introductions, and discussion based on questions and topics posed by the attendees.

It is a member's only, but we could probably get you in once as a guest.

Not sure the best time to do this - evening, day time or weekend?

@Mason Blake - I'm a new investor that's chosen KC. I have three SFHs in the area but live in Denver. I have one in Blue Springs, one north of the river (in The Coves) and my recent purchase was in KCK - Wyandotte County, just east of the speedway. The taxes are high there but rental inventory is low so I was able to ask for a healthy amount for rent.  I'd love to join groups via zoom and share what I know. But I am new at this so not an expert!  

The resources shared in this thread were helpful for me too. 

Hello BP 

I live In the San Diego area, but I’m from Kansas and most of my family lives in the Kansas City area! I have a lot of construction connections in the KC area.

I am looking to find partners to invest with. I am a rock star contractor for about 25 years. I’m currently a project manager of a construction company.

@James French Hey James, I live in Lenexa, my W-2 job is a heavy equipment operator, I have over 15 years of experience in grading, piping installation, tree clearing, and any other activities with a bulldozer, skid steer, back hoe and loaded. If there’s any questions you think I could help you with please ask! I enjoy helping out!