Real estate agents in Nevada?

10 Replies

I’m currently in the process of becoming a licensed real estate agent in Nevada and your required to work under a licensed broker before you finish the application. Any company’s you guys recommend? Ty
congratulations on starting your re career.Once you finish your testing you must have picked a broker to work under to process your application.Keller Williams, Berkshire Hathaway are 2 excellent brokers to work for. King realty is another good choice if you want to max out your social media resources.If you have any questions please PM me

This post has been removed.

Hi Steve thankyou for the recommendations! That’s the second person to Recommend Keller Williams. Thanks for your input, really appreciate it.

Congrats Stephanie!!  It’s an exciting time to be in real estate. Have you thought about what location you want to focus on and what asset class (residential, multifamily, retail, office, ect)?

Phillip Dwyer, Real Estate Agent in NV (#BS.0142939)
702-212-1912
Hi phillip, if I understand your question correctly (wich I probably did not) humor me I’d like to be on the field. 
Originally posted by @Phillip Dwyer :

Congrats Stephanie!!  It’s an exciting time to be in real estate. Have you thought about what location you want to focus on and what asset class (residential, multifamily, retail, office, ect)?

@Stephanie Cervantes  There are so many options in real estate.  Most of the successful agents I've met over the years carve out niches.  Instead of trying to be everything to everyone, try to focus in one something specific to start.  Then over time you can expand upon that.  

702-212-1912
Do you mind explains that a little further? For example only doing business in certain zip codes or what do you refer to.

@Stephanie Cervantes  There are so many options in real estate.  Most of the successful agents I've met over the years carve out niches.  Instead of trying to be everything to everyone, try to focus in one something specific to start.  Then over time you can expand upon that.  

@Stephanie Cervantes  The location question and answer will depend upon what types of properties you focus on.  As an example, you may have a hard time doing any business as a gas station property expert that only sells in a certain zip code (there wouldn't be enough volume).  

Most agents start out in residential real estate.  There are lots of ways to narrow your focus in that space.  You could become the town house expert in a certain area.  You could become the Queen of high-rise condos.  You could become the horse property expert.  I wish I would have given that more thought when I first started.  

702-212-1912

Something I'd like to add for the last couple posts, would be that once you devise a business plan for this, then seek a brokerage that fits with your plan.  

702-212-1912
I see what your saying, yes that absolutely makes sense. I did not consider that , gives me something to think about. Thankyou for your information! I’d defenitly start in the residential area

@Stephanie Cervantes  The location question and answer will depend upon what types of properties you focus on.  As an example, you may have a hard time doing any business as a gas station property expert that only sells in a certain zip code (there wouldn't be enough volume).  

Most agents start out in residential real estate.  There are lots of ways to narrow your focus in that space.  You could become the town house expert in a certain area.  You could become the Queen of high-rise condos.  You could become the horse property expert.  I wish I would have given that more thought when I first started.  

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.