Lets start a Provo group!

116 Replies

Tonight from 6:30 to 8 we are having our first Meetup for Multifamily U. It will take place in the REMAX office by the pool table. This is a national group and we will be running the Provo Orem Chapter. If you want to learn more about the Multifamily Apartment and Commercial space of investing and management then you should attend. If if you are unable to attend we invite you to join the group for future meetings as well as just to help us grow the group. Please let me know if you have any questions and we hope to see you there.

295 W. Center Street Provo Utah!   We will have light Refreshments! 

@Casey Christensen we will have another meeting next month.  I think we are tentatively planning on April 25th at the same time.   I will post it again on Bigger Pockets.  I will definitely

give more than a days notice this time around.  Our first meeting went pretty well, and we are still deciding exactly where the group will be going, but I am pretty excited about it.

I am new to the provo meet up! I will be leaving out of town the very next day so I am glad that the meet up fit into my schedule. I will see you all there! I'm glad you are doing these meet ups. What have you been discussing in these meetings the last couple times?

I am looking for a person who can quickly fund a $20,000 investment for a period of 90 days turnaround for a $10,000 payback above principle. Chance to make quick return for sincere investor. Please contact if genuinely interested...

Hi Mark, welcome to BP.  Right now we're thinking we might hold it on July 10th (different from our normal 1st Wednesday due to Independence Day).  I'll create the event in about two weeks so you can check back on the events section and see it then.  Or you can PM me and I can add your email address to our group mailing list and the notice will go out that way also.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here