Votes
Kelly L.
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Renatus and Scott Rowe and Chicago Business Development Group

Kelly L.
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Jun 2 2014, 11:14

I know, my bad...searched job ads online for a real estate apprentice and came across an ad that made it sound like an actual apprentice program. Dove into BiggerPockets and Googled Renatus and read lots of reviews.

It's hard to actually know if I found a review of someone who actually went through the education course or is just doing the marketing side with them (basically an MLM). I went through the Rich Dad sales pitch, so I'm not naive, but I know a few people who are in MLM type of companies and are doing well.

I want to be able to leave my job and focus on investing, but I need a good pay check, sooooo long story short...has anyone been an IMA with them or know information on it? It's basically selling their education courses and getting commission from that depending on which package is bought. Of course, you get a high incentive for signing up yourself with their courses, so they make it seem like the pay-out is way more lucrative than a true MLM.

I'm pretty certain I will get not so good responses, but thought, worth a shot to see what people think!

Loading replies...