Grant Cardone University - Cardone Sales Training

23 Replies

Has anyone here used the Grant Cardone University - Cardone Sales Training? 

This man has built a very successful real estate investing business, and he's actually been featured on one of the bigger pockets podcasts.

I would like to hear any feedback from people who have used his program .

Thanks BP!

Disclosure: Customer

I'm a soon to be real estate agent in Manhattan and am currently using Cardone University. Cardone has some aspects of a Ra-Ra type of guy but in reality, based on the program he goes into great detail about the specifics of being a real estate agent. The advice he offers is rational and applicable. The video modules are short and allow for you to type notes on the side panel which increases knowledge acquisition. Overall I'm loving the program because it offers real, applicable solutions to many problems you will face as a RE agent in the field.  Objections, prospecting, follow, etc... and so on. The video database is extremely extensive and covers almost all if not all of the situations you will likely run up against. I'm only 10% through the program so I can't speak on the entirety of it but so far it's excellent. 

Originally posted by @Anthony Rossi :

I'm a soon to be real estate agent in Manhattan and am currently using Cardone University. Cardone has some aspects of a Ra-Ra type of guy but in reality, based on the program he goes into great detail about the specifics of being a real estate agent. The advice he offers is rational and applicable. The video modules are short and allow for you to type notes on the side panel which increases knowledge acquisition. Overall I'm loving the program because it offers real, applicable solutions to many problems you will face as a RE agent in the field.  Objections, prospecting, follow, etc... and so on. The video database is extremely extensive and covers almost all if not all of the situations you will likely run up against. I'm only 10% through the program so I can't speak on the entirety of it but so far it's excellent. 

Keep us posted.  Ive been on the fence about getting it.  Is he specific about realtors?  It seems most content is about selling products from YouTube,  but he does say alot that its a people thing not a product thing.  As a realtor we sell ourselves!

@Anthony Rossi y what do you think of the program for non-licensed investors who are out looking for distressed sellers and off market properties?

I love listening to Grant Cardone and I wondered about applying his methods to the "we buy houses" industry

@Paul D.@Trevon Peracca I hope I'm not too late...but I'm a total Grant Cardone fan as well! I just bought his $49 Mastering Objections material that was on special offer this past weekend. I'm using the information to apply to my Wholesaling business when I talk to sellers. I believe it's quite relevant and valuable material to use in the "We Buy Houses" industry! I encourage you, if you haven't already done so, to apply his overcoming objections/complaints techniques and rebuttals, or listen to @Michael Quarles podcasts/youtube...he has some great content and live calls talking to sellers. I'm not sure how you feel about this, but we are salesmen/women in the "we buy houses" industry and I don't think sales techniques/skills is brought up/discussed enough. Yes, we are problem solvers...but we must be able to "sell" that concept as well to our customers. 

It's a great program, worth every penny

***disclosure - I have used 10X and CardoneU to go from $32k to $150k+ in my corporate sales job, so to say I believe in the product would be an understatement 

I, too, recently purchased Cardone's "Mastering Objections" for $49 which is predominantly geared toward auto sales, which is how Cardone made his money that he used to buy multi-family housing.  He did a 4-hour Mastering Objections private webinar on YouTube, which was two hours about how you need to spend $997 for Cardone University and challenging (more like berating) those who had not yet purchased it.  If his website, Cardone Acquisitions, can be believed, he's quite successful in multi-family investing.

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Hi All,

I'm considering CU for a very small sales team in a startup selling an online advertising product for local companies in their zip code.

From your experience, is this program suitable to this (relatively) low-price short sales cycle product, or is it more suited to real estate or auto sales?

All the best,

Niall

A successful investor I know signed up for Cardone University and completed a bunch of modules and he speaks highly of it. I have never used it myself but I know he likes it. 

@Brandon Turner is right, Cardone's book The 10x Rule is great. One of the better "motivation" books I have ever read because he emphasizes doing actual WORK which most of those books downplay in favor of dreaming and visualizing (also important but you have to do WORK).

His more recent book, Be Obsessed or Be Average, is not nearly as good. If you are looking to just get one Grant Cardone book get 10x Rule. Get it even if you are not looking to get a Grant Cardone book. It is on my shortlist of books I pick up reguarly and flip through. 

Grant Cardone is a great guy who has a positive can do attitude and does a great job of inspiring others that they can do anything they want.  As far as his educational material goes I am 50/50.  I think his books are good, Sell or Be Sold, If Your Not First Your Last and 10X but I have ordered some of his other material and not be so impressed.  He recently had a sale on his site and I paid $15 for 3 items and I think they were just so so.  They had prices that said originally $399 or $599, If I would have paid that I would have been irate.   I am not going to spend $10K or $15K on a training course, Grant really pushes that stuff on his podcasts and I am not sure if it would be worth it for me.  But, I really do like his podcasts and think he is at his best when he is just talking and not taking calls which always leads into him saying "you need to get on this or that program I have".  All in all I think everyone should listen to him because he is very inspirational.

I have been on Cardone University for just over 2 years. I'm a Finance Manager in the Rv industry, and the majority of our staff uses it. Our entire sales staff, management, service writers, and miscellaneous others train with it.

I would highly recommend Cardone University and all of his products. The training translates no matter what industry you are in. Our staff has had significant gains in sales volume, profit, and income. He does put out a ton of free content on every social media outlet, but the University gives you some structure, puts everything together for you, and provides access to all of his content.

Brandon Turner wrote:   I suggest you check out his book first, The 10x Rule. See if it fits what you need.

If you need to be kicked in the keister every day, The 10X Rule is the way to do it.  I wish I had just downloaded this book free from YouTube instead of paying $49 to listen to his 4-hour self-promotion live webinar.  Hey, he's a salesperson; I guess he can't help himself. However, I just went to YouTube to find the link to the full book for the purpose of posting it here but it's been removed.  I guess Grant keeps an eye on that and files a copyright violation claim every time he sees it uploaded to YouTube.  You can get the audio version for $20 at Amazon.

I follow Grant on YouTube and I have his little millionaire booklet as well. He's a funny guy that opposes the system that we are all in. I haven't bought any of his other books. But I was looking into sell or be sold and the 10x rule. I don't think I could pay 10k for a sales training program. Because my reasoning is it's rare someone is teaching original content. They read it somewhere and now reselling it or learnt it from someone who learnt it from another person and reselling it. So you just have to throughly search for the information lol.

I recently signed up with Cardone U. I am so thankful that I waited until Black Friday to purchase the "deal" for $997 instead of the normal fluctuating prices of anywhere between  $2 - $5 dollars. The reason is because I feel that even at $997, I got a bad deal. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge Grant Cardone fan and continue to reread/listen to his books, but if you want the same value/content for a MUCH cheaper price, download all of his audio books, buy the physical copies, follow all of his social media channels, and you will get the same value and information for a much better price. The only thing you won't get are the "certifications" which is basically just a way of telling prospective employers or people that you're training that you are equipped with the proper knowledge to be successful at selling and help others do the same. A much cheaper way to accomplish that, in my opinion, is to get some solid video testimonies of people you've worked with/for that can and will vouch for your skills and ability to deliver results. As a Grant Cardone fan, I feel like I was burned/swindled by purchasing Cardone U.    

I found Cardone U to be a great value. Even though I've been in real estate sales the past two years, I really haven't learned the nuts and bolts of sales, and that's what Cardone U provides, among other things. So far, I've only gone through the Beginner and Intermediate Certifications, and currently working my way through Advanced. Sure, one could read the books and go through the YouTube and other social media channels, but Cardone U presents the materials in a very organized manner. I think it's a matter of preference,  but I'm a big fan. Like Jeremy, I signed up around Black Friday and got a break on the price but also got access to the weekly masterminds -- I've actually called in a couple of times and got my questions answered live during the calls. I highly recommend if you can afford it.

I haven't purchased it but in my humble opinion it isn't even close to being necessary. There are plenty of good books such as Secrets of Closing the Sale by Zig Ziglar which are 20$ and provide more than enough quality information and creative selling techniques to get you going and take you to the next level. If you aren't willing to do the work. or don't have the time to find the abundance of free or much cheaper content out there, then go with the program because I'm sure it's easily accessible and takes the ease out of doing the research yourself. My 2 cents is to read books and talk to people that are doing what you want to be doing and emulate them. Apparently people believe in the program and say it works so it may be worth looking into. Good luck!

Grant isn’t teaching much new stuff. He just hoots and hollers and gets more attention than real self help gurus like Zig & Rohn. I agree with most that Grant’s books are good but like smart people say. You won’t get Rich buying these sales programs but you may get selling them!

This thread is a little old, but thought I would jump in.
I'm currently signed up on the a program which gives me access to the training platform until the next conference being hosted.

I do not directly work in sales, I run the maintenance end of a property management company.
I would say that one month on the program, using techniques taught on the platform, I have almost doubled my productivity. 

My calling is more efficient and I get results.  I have much better interactions with clients.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here