• Rental Property Investor
  • Savage, MN
Votes |
Going PRO on BP

Alexander Lang
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Savage, MN
Posted May 20 2016, 07:20

I just wanted to give a shout out to @Joshua Dorkin and @Brandon Turner for creating and managing both BP, and doing such a wonderful job on the Podcasts and asking such great questions to encourage newbie investors such as myself for getting over the analysis paralysis that I have personally had the past year. 

To make a long story short, this past Wednesday I signed up for Brandon's Newbie investor Webinar and was blown away by the information and real life examples used in the presentation. As Brandon stated, often times "getting started does seem like taking a jump off a cliff, or a never ending maze, although it doesn't have to be if you commit". After the presentation I immediately upgraded my mentality and account from a "normal Joe" to  PRO to enhance my experience and utilize all that BP has to offer. 

Since Wednesday (two days ago) the use of the rental calculator has actually already helped me review four potential deals that I was able to then, print and hand off to my lender yesterday (Thursday) during a meeting, and he was super impressed with my presentation. So much so, that he requested that I leave the PDF print off's with him so he can go over them in depth as he was very impressed that someone as green of an investor had such detailed analysis to provide at their first meeting, as well as check out Bigger Pockets himself. 

Whether or not these four properties lead to a deal or not, the boost of confidence received from BP and its tools help me to go into any lender's or potential CPA's office with a professional presentation and professional appearance that really helps establish good rapport in dealing with these vital professionals crucial for the success of my business as a newbie real estate investor. 

Thank you once again to all the BP crew (and members)!!

Keep it going, You guys ROCK!!

Alexander Lang

Loading replies...