ListSource?

7 Replies

Hello,

Has anyone used ListSource at all for lead lists?  if so, what were your thoughts, reviews, etc...

Property Radar has a really neat function.  You generate your data and then send it to a service called expresscopy.com that mails out all you mailers you created and upload.  I'm not affiliated with either company.  This is a really nice service to generate an enormous amount of mailers to the property owners in literally minutes.  

Frank

Hello,

I have been using ListSource for a while

I like the lists, but I am frustrated that if I do not buy a list every month I lose my discount. Actually, what happens is they deactivate my account, and I have to call and grovel to get it activated again, as they admonish me for not purchasing a list.

Has anyone else experienced this with their concierge account? 

I am to the point that I almost want to go elsewhere, but the choices appear limited.

Maybe it is just back to driving for dollars?

jim

Originally posted by @Jim Jones:

Hello,

I have been using ListSource for a while

I like the lists, but I am frustrated that if I do not buy a list every month I lose my discount. Actually, what happens is they deactivate my account, and I have to call and grovel to get it activated again, as they admonish me for not purchasing a list.

Has anyone else experienced this with their concierge account? 

I am to the point that I almost want to go elsewhere, but the choices appear limited.

Maybe it is just back to driving for dollars?

jim

I have used list source several times over periods of more then a month. I have never had an issue. As a matter of fact I received a phone call from list source several months ago to have an indefinite 20% discount added to my account for each purchase. I pay around $40 for about 500 absentee owner leads. 

expresscopy is also promoting a 20-25% discount...

I give up.  That .08 cent price is what I get with ListSource, but each month, if I don't buy a list they deactivate my account. Maybe I need to go through a different person, if I even can.

Right now I'm accessing lists through another source. I will probably let my account sit.

Lately, I like US Leads List .  Lance and Terry pick up their phone every time you call and are very helpful and responsive.  They provide primarily inheritance lists and limit the amount of people that buy lists in each county to 3 to limit competiton.

What are everyone's thoughts on paid lists and county lists? I am unsure of where I should be looking to find my list of mailers, but I am looking at ListSource. I'll look into Us Lead List, @Nick Mazzarese . Thank you. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here