Voicemail for wholesaling phoneline??

12 Replies

I have a separate phone line dedicated to my wholesaling business. Does anyone out there have good voicemail examples gear toward the "we buy houses cash" type business?

Please share your recommendations.

Any words of wisdom when working with a large amount of buyers? I put up signs around a deal I had, and my phone literally rings 10-15 times a day off that one deal. I am thinking about scalability. What If/when I get 3-4 properties under contract at a time, I dont want to spend every minute of my day talking to Jimbo who is wondering If he can trade his old Ford Pickup for that house. 

@Jay Johnson @Blake Woodham

CallRail is difficult to use and it's not set up for real estate investors! PM me and I'll let you know what we use. I don't want to post it here because we developed it and it would be a violation. Our integrates with Podio so the calls are imported using their API!

Originally posted by @Tim Herndon :

@Jay Johnson @Blake Woodham

CallRail is difficult to use and it's not set up for real estate investors! PM me and I'll let you know what we use. I don't want to post it here because we developed it and it would be a violation. Our integrates with Podio so the calls are imported using their API!

Thanks for letting us know. I'll PM you.

Hey everyone...I think we got a little off topic from the original question; as I'm needing guidance on voicemail text. 

For me, my phone cannot ring at all times of the day; I work full time. Answering the phone is just not an option between the hours of 9am - 5pm weekdays. 

Restating the question: Does anyone out there have good voicemail examples geared toward the "we buy houses cash" type business?

@Andycross  what are you using now? 

Originally posted by @Andy Cross :

Hey everyone...I think we got a little off topic from the original question; as I'm needing guidance on voicemail text. 

For me, my phone cannot ring at all times of the day; I work full time. Answering the phone is just not an option between the hours of 9am - 5pm weekdays. 

Restating the question: Does anyone out there have good voicemail examples geared toward the "we buy houses cash" type business?