Looking for Wholesalers in Maine.

4 Replies

Looking to connect with some wholesalers in Maine and even New Hampshire.  Still a bit new to posting so I hope I am placing this in the right place.

Hi Derek. I am a wholesaler in NH. Please message me so I can get more information deom
yoi. 

Thanks @Stefanie Willie-Bonglo :-)

Originally posted by @Derek DeCesere :

Looking to connect with some wholesalers in Maine and even New Hampshire.  Still a bit new to posting so I hope I am placing this in the right place.

Hey Derek, I have lots of letters from you! The most recent one was for a flip I sold years ago. You need to get a new list. Anyway, you are probably the most aggressive wholesaler around. All the other guys send me overpriced MLS garbage that I've already rejected, but at least you are looking for off market property, even if your lists are obsolete, lol. Let me know if you need a cash buyer in Androscoggin or Cumberland counties and good luck!

Hi @Amy A. thanks for the compliment, yes, I would love to add you.  We actually purchase the properties we wholesale so it makes purchasing from us a bit easier on your end.  Could you message me a good email for you and I can stay in touch!

Thanks again.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here