Wholesaling in Georgia

7 Replies

I’m new to the real estate field & I need help! What are the best steps in finding sellers in the Georgia market? Is it best to start at title companies or search websites for a list of sellers? What are some websites with motivated seller listings?

@Tyrell Hampton

Welcome to BP.

I’ve paid for list ( absentee owners, high equity, pre-foreclosure, etc) and honestly it wasn’t worth the money. I’ve benefited more and received more call backs from driving for dollars or creating my own list. . It takes more effort on my part but I’ve received 13 leads from around 500 mailers, which isn’t too shabby.

Hope this helps.

Canesha

Originally posted by @Tyrell Hampton :

I’m new to the real estate field & I need help! What are the best steps in finding sellers in the Georgia market? Is it best to start at title companies or search websites for a list of sellers? What are some websites with motivated seller listings?

OK so I see this all the time:

Help... how do I find Sellers In [input city] [state] here.

So.. look.

We all are targeting sellers.

(they are all human, like you and .. well barely me.. who am I kidding..). 

The point is they are not some weird breed which brains vary drastically on location,

It absolutely does not matter if they live in CT, MA, NY, CA pick a few more.

Leads are leads.

They need to sell their house because [pick any reason you want]. 

You simply need to find them. Better yet... they need to find YOU!

What ever method you use, stop worrying about where you are located as that is utterly irrelevant. I rank my clients #1 regardless where they are using the same strategies and they get leads.

I get my own leads here in CT using the exacrt same strategies I use for my client is Anaheim CA.

What is the result?

It really does not matter where they are.

Personally, there are better ways to find leads than lists (eeeeewww), but that is up to you. Just focus on how to reach the correct audience and focus less on where they are located.

@Tyrell Hampton

You just drive around neighborhoods where you want to invest and look for abandoned or poorly taken care of homes. Write down the address, drop a letter in the mail to the owner, and if you get a call back great. The key is in the follow- up though. I send at least 3 rounds of mailers to some owners. Others respond the first time. There’s an easier way to do this with Google Street and you can do it in every city, just from a computer.