BiggerPockets Job Opportunities
BiggerPockets is looking for an SEO Specialist to manage all search engine optimization activities, including content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy.
If you are obsessed with checking and tweaking your keyword strategy (and you are analyzing the keywords in this job description right now), then this position is for you. Success in this position means we are going to see our domain rank climb, our organic traffic increase, and new content planned for future domination.
The Content Team at BiggerPockets is what you’d get if you bred Wikipedia and Chuck Norris, but with more emphasis on real estate investing. Content is what drove BiggerPockets to become the largest and most respected real estate investing site on Earth -- and what will continue to drive the BiggerPockets brand to become a household name.
- You set the SEO strategy. You develop our content strategy, which identifies optimization opportunities and re-organization needs.
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Create a starting point and work against it for results and knock-our-socks-off ROI
- Develop performance-oriented content that encourages potential members to join by showing the value of the site
- You are the quality police. You evaluate content from a quality perspective and develop recommendations for improving the overall quality of a page or the BP site.
- Improve URL structure; optimize title tags, copy, and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Uncover and fix technical SEO problems within the BP website
- You are the Sherlock Holmes of SEO and embrace the research. You are able to use keyword research, analysis, and BP goals to gain understanding of user intent, queries, and members.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights
- Implement data analysis to develop insights that inform SEO content opportunities for BP
- Minimum two years of strong, real world SEO experience
- An in-depth knowledge of keyword research, an understanding of SEO copywriting, and the ability to serve as a liaison between various departments
- A solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc.)
Please send your cover letter, resume, and any applicable references to jobs [at] biggerpockets.com with the subject: SEO Specialist: YOUR NAME.