BiggerPockets Podcast 128: Investing in Foreclosures, Quitting Your Job, and Getting More Than 10 Loans with Anca Rader
On this episode of the BiggerPockets Podcast, we sit down and talk with a real estate entrepreneur who recently was able to quit her job and travel the world thanks to her real estate ambitions! You’ll learn the unique methods Anca uses to get around the “4 to 10 loans” limit to finance numerous properties, as well as many other tips on everything ranging from house hacking to buying foreclosures to buying at an auction, and so much more. Don’t miss this excellent interview with an incredible successful investor, Anca!
Want more articles like this?
Create an account today to get BiggerPocket's best blog articles delivered to your inboxSign up for free
Read the Transcript
Click here to read the transcript.
Listen to The Show on iTunes
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
In This Episode We Cover:
- How Anca got started with real estate
- Why Anca started with 50-50 partnership deals with her dad
- How they got their first deal
- How home equity loans can help you invest
- Buying foreclosed properties
- The ins and outs of REO foreclosures
- Tips for new real estate investors
- What you should know about getting loans
- How Anca manages her 33 rental units
- Using commercial loans to finance residential investments
- How Anca uses the BRRR strategy to invest with low-money down
- Anca’s smart strategy for getting deals when working with other agents
- The dangers of buying properties in auction
- Things you need to know about long distance investing
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Store
- The Book on Flipping Houses by J. Scott
- The Book on Investing with No Money Down by Brandon Turner
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- BiggerPockets Webinar Pro Replays
- Seth Rogen & James Franco Bound 3 HD (Explicit)
Books Mentioned in this Show
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph by Ryan Holiday