Do you have an “A-type” personality? If not, don’t worry–you can still build wealth through real estate! In this episode of the BiggerPockets Podcast, we talk with Danny Johnson (a real estate investor from San Antonio, Texas) about overcoming fears, age, and inexperience to successfully do more than 200 real estate transactions in the past decade! You’ll love the tips and advice Danny offers, and the role-playing phone call between Danny and Brandon will improve your phone skills with motivated sellers dramatically! Don’t miss this powerful show!
Read the Transcript
Click here to read the transcript.
Listen to The Show on iTunes
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By
We just wanted to give a shout out to our podcast sponsor on today’s show: B2R Finance
A new commercial lender offering loans specifically for rental investors. B2R Finance could help you unlock equity from existing properties so you can get cash out now.
Learn more by visiting: B2RFinance.com
Fire Round Sponsor
A huge thanks as well to our Fire Round sponsor FreshBooks.
FreshBooks customers spend less time on paperwork, freeing up 2 days per month to focus on the work they love. What would you do with that extra time?
Learn more by visiting FreshBooks.
In This Episode We Cover:
- Who Danny Johnson is
- What’s happened with his business in the two years since he’s been on the show
- A better definition of wholesaling
- How to find a buyer you can count on
- How Danny gets his deals
- A call simulation with Danny in action (you don’t want to miss this!)
- The story that starts with a tattoo
- What you should know about buying REO properties
- Tips for people who are just starting out
- Important strategies for effective marketing
- Why it’s all about getting leads
- How to set the right mindset as a real estate investor
- How introverts can get into investing
- How Danny manages to stay in business
- Tips on SEO and setting up a website to get leads
- Cool tools that are free to have in your site
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Calculators
- BP Podcast 018 : Flipping, Marketing, and Wholesaling with Danny Johnson
- BiggerPockets Pro Perks
- BiggerPockets Forums
Books Mentioned in this Show
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Book on Investing with No or Low Money Down by Brandon Turner
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller
- Flipping Houses Exposed: 34 Weeks In The Life Of A Successful House Flipper by Danny Johnson
- “People spend all that time and energy in doing marketing but not answering their phone.” (Tweet This!)
- “We still get advice from mentors and everybody should.” (Tweet This!)
- “Until you get to that first deal it’s going so much on faith.” (Tweet This!)