Bonus Audiobook Excerpt: The House Hacking Strategy
Prefer to listen, rather than read?
Want more articles like this?
Create an account today to get BiggerPocket's best blog articles delivered to your inboxSign up for free
Here’s a sample of the audio format of The House Hacking Strategy: How to Use Your Home to Achieve Financial Freedom by BiggerPockets’ own Craig Curelop.
In it, you’ll hear:
- An overview of the "unfair advantages" house hacking offers
- A breakdown of varying house hacking techniques
- A real-life case study illustrating the above
You can find the full audiobook here bit.ly/househackaudible.
And don’t forget, Audible is running a special deal for BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast listeners! If you’re not yet a member, go to http://www.audibletrial.com/biggerpockets to get a free Audible book and a free one-month subscription.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
- "All of the wealth builders of house hacking: cash flow, loan paydown, and appreciation." (Tweet This!)
- "House hacking three or four times in three or four years, you will be setting yourself up to be a multi-millionaire in the next 10 years." (Tweet This!)
- “House hacking is just purchasing a property, saving on living expenses, and watching it appreciate over time.” (Tweet This!)
- “For every dollar that you put into this strategy, you will receive $3.67 in return after one year.” (Tweet This!)