Berkshire Hathaway Shareholder Meeting

11 Replies

Dear All, 

I am a novice real estate investor with a deep admiration to Warren Buffett. I will finally fly to Omaha to see him in person. I am wondering if Bigger Pockets would have a presence there or any real estate investors are going. 

I look forward to seeing some fellow real estate investors there.

Thanks,

Alex

So glad I don’t live downtown in Omaha anymore. The swarm of nerds with their BH lanyards bogging down every bar and restraunt for a 2 mile radius suuuuucked. I’m kidding...mostly.

I will be there.  Always a fun time.

I hate to say this but I have lived in Omaha my whole life and have never gone, but plan to go this year for the first time. 

I’ll be there as well.  Sounds like a great time to have a biggerpockets meet up.

@Mindy Jensen I think the shopping is from noon-5pm but I could be wrong! Both are great spots, Vis Major is the place where I typically schedule the meetups and in my opinion has some of the best craft beer as well as a really cool atmosphere.

I am registered to run/jog on Sunday.

Look forward to meeting you!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.