BPCON2021 - New Orleans!!! Have You Registered Yet?

72 Replies

Hey hey hey BiggerPocketeers!!!

Have you heard that we're hosting ANOTHER BiggerPockets Conference?

The first one was such a hit, we're doing it again in New Orleans! 

Join us October 4-5, 2021. 

You’ll hear from some of the best and brightest in the industry -- with keynote speakers Hal Elrod, Brian Beaulieu, and Brandon Turner. Plus Ken Corsini, David Greene, Mindy Jensen, Scott Trench, Ashley Kehr, Tony Robinson, and many, many more!

Spoiler alert: Stick around on Tuesday night for a post-conference celebration!

Check out the STACKED speaker list at www.bpcon2021.com

Originally posted by Brian Badolato:

@Mindy Jensen

How was your experience? I’m curious if I should book a plane ticket ✈️

My experience was amazing. The networking was fantastic and meeting all these people in real life that I've been spending so much time with online was such a treat.

Originally posted by Eddie Shumulinskiy:

@Mindy Jensen , would've loved to go, won't be able to leave home then. Is there a virtual option, I didn't see it online.

Thanks! Love the show

There is not a virtual option for this event. 

Originally posted by @Mindy Jensen :

My experience was amazing. The networking was fantastic and meeting all these people in real life that I've been spending so much time with online was such a treat.

And you can't beat New Orleans.  And if you can't get a room at the hotel, I know at least one member here (not saying names) who owns several airbnb's right on Saint Charles St.

Can't wait!  Just a heads up to everyone.  The city announced today that vaccines/testing will be mandatory for all indoor activities.  Not sure exactly how that's going to work but I'm sure more info is coming.

@John Lewis Thanks for posting this. I was wondering if/when someone was going to mention the Covid of it all. Sounds like an amazing event, but I'll have to wait til the last minute to possibly buy my ticket. :( 

@Jill Lutz Same here. I work as a registered nurse and this wave has been an onslaught. I'm going to wait and see if Louisiana goes on lockdown or if cases decrease.

I live in Louisiana not far from New Orleans. Thought everyone should be aware  what is going on here with covid. If you plan on attending you will need proof of vaccination or a recent negative covid test. It’s exploding here right now, worst we have had it since the whole pandemic started. 

More info: https://www.wwltv.com/mobile/a...

Originally posted by @John Lewis :

Can't wait!  Just a heads up to everyone.  The city announced today that vaccines/testing will be mandatory for all indoor activities.  Not sure exactly how that's going to work but I'm sure more info is coming.

Just saw this, takes effect 16 Aug.  Be prepared before arriving.

For the update on the current status of New Orleans and the uptick in cases. Hope that everyone stays safe! Like others have said, I'm going to hold off on buying my tickets for the time being to see if NOLA eases the restrictions in the coming weeks.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you