BPCON2021 - New Orleans!!! Have You Registered Yet?

BPCON2021 - New Orleans!!! Have You Registered Yet?

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

Hey hey hey BiggerPocketeers!!!

Have you heard that we're hosting ANOTHER BiggerPockets Conference?

The first one was such a hit, we're doing it again in New Orleans! 

Join us October 4-5, 2021. 

You’ll hear from some of the best and brightest in the industry -- with keynote speakers Hal Elrod, Brian Beaulieu, and Brandon Turner. Plus Ken Corsini, David Greene, Mindy Jensen, Scott Trench, Ashley Kehr, Tony Robinson, and many, many more!

Spoiler alert: Stick around on Tuesday night for a post-conference celebration!

Check out the STACKED speaker list at www.bpcon2021.com

29Reply
150 views

Most Popular Reply

Matthew WeaverPro Member
Investor · IN/OH/AZ · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 12 votes
5y

I appreciate the virtual comments, however, aren't you all a bit tired of the virtual meeting.  Alexandra, thanks for working hard to navigate a tough situation. 

See this reply in the discussion

74 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Thibodaux, LA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Mindy Jensen where do we register?

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    5y
  • Real Estate Agent · 250 N Canon Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210 · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Jordan Parr

    Not yet……

  • Stephen KeigheryBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2018 · 716 posts · 555 votes
    5y

    See you there @Mindy Jensen

    Home Buyer Louisiana4.853 Reviews
  • Real Estate Investor · Longview, TX · Member since 2009 · 111 posts · 28 votes
    5y

    Waiting to see if my w2 will give me the time off...but plan on it otherwise.

  • Rental Property Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2021 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Absolutely and extremely excited for this!

  • Real Estate Agent · Belmar, NJ · Member since 2017 · 370 posts · 200 votes
    5y

    Already registered!!

  • Andrew FreedBusiness Member
    Investor · Worcester, MA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Mindy Jensen Registered and can't wait. Thank you for putting this together! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Enid, OK · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    @Mindy Jensen what does it cost?

  • Developer · MI · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    We are interested but need to know costs better and are there any travel info for hotels and hotel rates

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Mindy Jensen

    How was your experience? I’m curious if I should book a plane ticket ✈️

    • Mindy JensenPro Member
      OP
      BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
      5y
      Originally posted by @Brian Badolato:

      @Mindy Jensen

      How was your experience? I’m curious if I should book a plane ticket ✈️

      My experience was amazing. The networking was fantastic and meeting all these people in real life that I've been spending so much time with online was such a treat.

  • Rental Property Investor · Lehigh Valley (Allentown Bethlehem, Easton...etc.) · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Mindy Jensen, would've loved to go, won't be able to leave home then. Is there a virtual option, I didn't see it online.

    Thanks! Love the show

  • Philip JosephPro Member
    Investor · Warner Robins, GA · Member since 2021 · 96 posts · 50 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Mindy Jensen:

    My experience was amazing. The networking was fantastic and meeting all these people in real life that I've been spending so much time with online was such a treat.

    And you can't beat New Orleans.  And if you can't get a room at the hotel, I know at least one member here (not saying names) who owns several airbnb's right on Saint Charles St.

  • Rental Property Investor · La Place, LA · Member since 2014 · 109 posts · 82 votes
    5y

    Can't wait!  Just a heads up to everyone.  The city announced today that vaccines/testing will be mandatory for all indoor activities.  Not sure exactly how that's going to work but I'm sure more info is coming.

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @John Lewis Thanks for posting this. I was wondering if/when someone was going to mention the Covid of it all. Sounds like an amazing event, but I'll have to wait til the last minute to possibly buy my ticket. :( 

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 88 posts · 55 votes
    5y

    @Jill Lutz Same here. I work as a registered nurse and this wave has been an onslaught. I'm going to wait and see if Louisiana goes on lockdown or if cases decrease.

  • Investor · Covington, LA · Member since 2012 · 517 posts · 317 votes
    5y

    I live in Louisiana not far from New Orleans. Thought everyone should be aware  what is going on here with covid. If you plan on attending you will need proof of vaccination or a recent negative covid test. It’s exploding here right now, worst we have had it since the whole pandemic started. 

    More info: https://www.wwltv.com/mobile/a...

  • Philip JosephPro Member
    Investor · Warner Robins, GA · Member since 2021 · 96 posts · 50 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @John Lewis:

    Can't wait!  Just a heads up to everyone.  The city announced today that vaccines/testing will be mandatory for all indoor activities.  Not sure exactly how that's going to work but I'm sure more info is coming.

    Just saw this, takes effect 16 Aug.  Be prepared before arriving.

  • Tom HarkinsPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · DC Area · Member since 2019 · 100 posts · 54 votes
    5y

    @Mindy Jensen Registered, looking forward to it!

  • New to Real Estate · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    .

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    For the update on the current status of New Orleans and the uptick in cases. Hope that everyone stays safe! Like others have said, I'm going to hold off on buying my tickets for the time being to see if NOLA eases the restrictions in the coming weeks.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Gainesville, TX · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    @Emanuel Ohunwu https://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/news/local/orleans/live-430-pm-mayor-cantrell-expected-to-announce-vaccine-requirement/289-f6fa2c07-ca6b-4042-98c5-a62c06c372df?fbclid=IwAR1x8S5Cjq9YuXUna_6fzeMdVGnGBeLcKFyHXgcZy9tw7JS7Xvx4amigBdE

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Jill Lutz I think I saw someone state that you have to have a COVID vaccination if your going to be indoors with a large gathering of people "In New Orleans". I wanted to purchase a ticket, but after hearing this decided not to. I'm bummed!

  • Daniel HymanBusiness Member
    CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Marie Griffin:

    @Jill Lutz I think I saw someone state that you have to have a COVID vaccination if your going to be indoors with a large gathering of people "In New Orleans". I wanted to purchase a ticket, but after hearing this decided not to. I'm bummed!

    It sounds like there is an option for showing proof of a negative Covid test within 72 hours

    My Online Accountant572 Reviews
  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    What is the BP policy on refunds? Will they defer tickets to 2022 ?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.