- Oxnard, CA
- Votes |
$140,805.92 profit on our first flip...Thank you Bigger Pockets!
Before I begin and receive any responses that my title is not accurate, I just want to state upfront that only 60% of that profit goes to us and the other 40% goes to our private money lender.
Now that I got that out of the way, I just wanted to take some time to thank BP and the people on this site for helping my wife and I successfully complete our first ever flip. I am sure that a lot of the successful investors on here are super busy, and I’m not sure what your reasons are for contributing to this site, but I just wanted you guys to know that your efforts are definitely not wasted. I will not speak for any other newbies, but the knowledge and insight that I have gained from many of you has been invaluable. My wife and I would have been happy if we would have just broken even on our first flip, but thanks to everyone here, we more than met our expectations. The victory is a little bitter sweet though, as our lead funnel has been dry for quite some time now. We plan on reinvesting a portion of the profit into marketing to hopefully reach our goal of 4 flips in 2016.
Please pardon me for name dropping, but I also want to take a second and thank some of the people whose comments and/or posts I have been following over the last year and a half or so. I really appreciate the time you take to help others who are just starting out. Although some of you write about different niches than I am interested in, I have learned something from each of you. I am sure that I'm missing a few others, but here goes:
@Antonio Coleman@Chad Carson@Ali Boone@Danny Johnson@Jeff Greenberg@Mindy Jensen@Scott Trench@Rick H.. ;) Thank you for everything that you guys do and please keep up the great work!