What are you Grateful for this Thanksgiving?

10 Replies

Even with everything that has happened this year, with Covid, and so many people out of work, rioting, political unrest, there is so much to be grateful for I don't know where to begin. We take so much for granted in life, especially living in the USA and having access to so much knowledge and choices.

I am very grateful for this BP community, and for all of the wonderful people I have been blessed to learn from, get to know, be entertained :), do business with, meet in person, etc.

Tagging a few of those special people that I appreciate. (in no particular order but @Ben Leybovich & @Brandon Turner come to mind first)

@Brandon Hall @Brian Burke @Bernard Reisz @Brian Briscoe @Taylor L. @Logan Freeman @Michael Plaks @Dave Foster @Daniel Hyman @Joe Splitrock  @Charles LeMaire

Okay BP is not letting me tag anyone else, lol. Sorry if I left you off :)

What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving? 

Go!

Originally posted by @Yonah Weiss :

Even with everything that has happened this year, with Covid, and so many people out of work, rioting, political unrest, there is so much to be grateful for I don't know where to begin. We take so much for granted in life, especially living in the USA and having access to so much knowledge and choices.

I am very grateful for this BP community, and for all of the wonderful people I have been blessed to learn from, get to know, be entertained :), do business with, meet in person, etc.

Tagging a few of those special people that I appreciate. (in no particular order but @Ben Leybovich & @Brandon Turner come to mind first)

@Brandon Hall @Brian Burke @Bernard Reisz @Brian Briscoe @Taylor L. @Logan Freeman @Michael Plaks @Dave Foster @Daniel Hyman @Joe Splitrock  @Charles LeMaire

Okay BP is not letting me tag anyone else, lol. Sorry if I left you off :)

What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving? 

Go!

- Everyone I know who has gotten Covid has made it through (with varying levels of symptom severity, but recovered nonetheless)

- We chose not to gather with family today, but my SO is making us an amazing vegan Thanksgiving meal (today is also my 5 year anniversary of becoming vegetarian)

- So far this year we've been able to keep the overwhelming majority of our tenants and rent collections have held up. 

- I found a new editor for my podcast earlier this year through my network. They're doing a great job at a very, very fair price.

- My best VA recently resigned - he's great and performed well - but he decided to leave VAing and focus on his college. I'm happy for him and he helped raise the bar in my mind of what VAs are capable of.

- And last of all I'm grateful to be able to count myself as one who earned a tag :) 

Grateful for my family and friends. 

Grateful for our military.

Grateful for this incredible BP community. 

Grateful for the BP staff who make it happen. 

Grateful for all of my amazing clients. 

Grateful to work a job that I love. 

Grateful for a year in which we were all forced to focus on the things that matter most.

Besides the obvious of God, family, and country, I'll throw in that I'm EXTREMELY thankful for capitalism.  It's not perfect, but (IMO) it's the best system we have for creating wealth, getting people out of poverty, innovations, freedom, etc. 

It's taken a beating lately, but that says more about the people disparaging it (again, imo).

God Bless, all.

Thank you, @Yonah Weiss !

It is a privilege to know so many outstanding people, yourself included, in this community. Definitely one of the things to be thankful for this season.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and I am grateful each day for a very blessed life . Every day I am practice Gratitude for my life and it important to give back.  Have a great Day!!

I am grateful for my family, health and wealth. I am grateful that 2020 has been such a great year for me, but I feel a little guilty as I know how hard it has been for many people.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you