Vermont REIA

Vermont REIA

Rental Property Investor · Milton, VT · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 25 votes

Hey,

I'm reaching out in hopes of finding some fellow Vermonters who are part of this wonderful world of BP. I've been waiting anxiously to get involved in the Champlain Valley REIA, but the last two meetings have been cancelled due to low attendance. Are there any Vermont Investors interested in getting together for a meet and greet outside CVREIA? If so, message me on here and we can figure out a plan.

Thanks,

jay

2Reply
441 views

Most Popular Reply

Graham MinkPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Stowe, VT · Member since 2013 · 102 posts · 27 votes
12y
I'm in VT and I would love to get together with other Vermont Investors. Feel free to contact me if you find more people to get together.
See this reply in the discussion

151 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Milton, VT · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    I'm planning on heading south for a couple weeks starting some time towards the end of this week. I'm thinking I'll be back in VT maybe on the 13th, but most likely the 14th. Any time before or after works for me

  • Rental Property Investor · Burlington, VT · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    Let’s shoot for that Friday the 15th. Does Richmond make sense for you? If you have anyone else that would be interested, let’s send out an invite. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Milton, VT · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    Yeah that would probably work for me. My cell is 8o2-324-85oo. Feel free to shoot me a text or call me 

  • Real Estate Agent · Waterbury, VT · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 65 votes
    7y

    @Jake Marin and @Jay Mitiguy can I tag along? I live in Waterbury! Fellow agent at KW with @Blair Knowles and aspiring investor.

  • Rental Property Investor · Milton, VT · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    Absolutely. the more the merrier!

  • Rental Property Investor · Burlington, VT · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    Excellent! Friday, March 15th at Hatchet in Richmond. Let’s say 5pm. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Milton, VT · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    Perfect!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Burlington, VT · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    Hi Everyone, I'm also interested in tagging along. I haven't met enough investors in VT yet, so I'd be delighted to join in on some conversation about investing in this state (and outside of it! We invest in NH also right now).

    Looking forward to meeting everyone March 15th, 5pm @ Hatchet! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Milton, VT · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    Awesome! Love to you have along @Renae Bouchard.

  • Real Estate Agent · Waterbury, VT · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 65 votes
    7y

    Sweet see y'all then!

  • Real Estate Agent · Burlington, VT · Member since 2015 · 108 posts · 46 votes
    7y

    @Emily Auert@Megan Phillips  @Ken Pallis @Lindsay Damici  @Emmanuel Tejeda  @Chris Kelly

    tagging you in case you want to join in March 15th, 5pm @ Hatchet! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Scarborough, ME · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Thanks! @Megan Phillips should we make an event on the FB page?

  • Burlington, VT · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @Blair Knowles Thanks! I would love to join. 

  • Rental Property Investor · VT · Member since 2017 · 233 posts · 147 votes
    7y

    I added it as an event on the FB page - feel free to join that page also if you haven't! (Vermont Area Real Estate Investors)

  • Real Estate Agent · Burlington, VT · Member since 2015 · 108 posts · 46 votes
    7y

    @Joe E.- tagging you so you can see time and location

  • Joe E.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 34 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @Blair Knowles Truly,  thanks so much for the invite! Unavoidable work event for time though.

  • Investor · VT · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hey Everyone, I'm pretty new to the BP world but I'm very interested in meeting you all! On 3/15, I will be promoting my business at the St.Albans Home & Recreation expo, but now that I know these meet ups happen, I will keep my eyes peeled! I would love to hear how it goes for everyone!

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hi! I just joined BP three days ago. Still setting up a profile and all...tried tonight, but the site wasn't being very cooperative. I'm looking to gradually transitioning to real estate investing. I currently work as the Occupational Health Nurse for the VT Army National Guard. I hit my 20 years in just over two years and am looking to have a couple properties by then. I look forward to seeing everyone on the 15th @ the Hatchet.

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    I apologize for missing tonight. One of our cars was in the shop and had to pick up my kids from daycare. Hope to be a part of some upcoming events.

  • Rental Property Investor · Milton, VT · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    I second that Martin. My apologies for missing tonight. Had a late prospective tenant meeting and couldn’t get down there in time. I hope everyone had a good time!

  • Rental Property Investor · Burlington, VT · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    We missed you guys! Had a great meetup. Hatchet had 25+ Hills Farmstead beers on tap. Great conversation and some good new relationship formed. Catch up next time!

  • Dan BeaulieuPro Member
    Lender · Knoxville, Tennessee (TN) · Member since 2016 · 422 posts · 667 votes
    7y

    Hey All! I'm sad to have missed this meetup. I'd love to put something together for mid April in Burlington. I have been doing a bunch of off market deals since moving here last August and would love to share some info and insight, and find out what everybody else is doing and looking for in this market. Would anybody be interested in an April meetup in Burlington? If so, what's everybody's favorite spot? 

    @Jay Mitiguy, @Christopher Fougere, @Jake Marin, @Blair Knowles, @Martha Nowlan, @Renae Bouchard, @Emily Auert, @Lindsay Damici, @Megan Phillips, @Joe E., @Colin Santee, @Martin Silverstrim

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Burlington, VT · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    Agreed, I would love to have the opportunity to meet you all at a meet up this month! I love the new stonecutters bar, Highball, but it can get busy on weekends. I'm down to meet anywhere as long as we can hear each other :)

  • Rental Property Investor · Burlington, VT · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    Foam Brewers is a great place, off the main drag, not too loud and easy parking. Wednesday and Friday evenings work well for me but whatever you want to do!

  • Rental Property Investor · Milton, VT · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    I'm game pretty much any Wednesday, Friday, Sat or Sun evenings. If someone picks a date/time, I can probably work it into my schedule.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.