Bildwise Indianapolis - Bildwise or Bildworst?

Bildwise Indianapolis - Bildwise or Bildworst?

Kitchener Waterloo, Ontario · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 16 votes

My independent review of Bildwise Indianapolis.  To start my selection process, I had done a review and followed some of the posts of the staff of Bildwise.  I interviewed them as well as some other contractors before selecting them.

I found their staff (Ryan Poske and Rich Bonisa) and team to be knowledgeable and reasonable.

The services I was looking for was a Project Management team that could manage my project remotely and make sure to keep my project on budget and schedule from start to finish.  ‘Boots on the ground’ as we like to say in this business.  This major project is a 1-300k flip project in a desirable neighborhood of Indianapolis.

I don’t mind paying their PM fee 4000-5000 dollars (for my larger project) in order to manage this project from start to finish, and follow up with contractors for me.  I also don’t mind them taking a cut of the total rehab bill on the back end.  My view is as a long as they do their job and my project gets completed on time, I’m ok with my team getting compensated well.

I chose to first select Bildwise to manage a smaller rehab project in Indianapolis first.  This project I had with them that was completed somewhat late, but within a fairly reasonable amount of time.  I deemed that acceptable, and I considered them for a larger project with hard money.

Before launching the project I made it clear that for this project with hard money we would need one of their better more trusted contractor teams and that I expected them to manage this one more closely.  I stressed that we would need to make sure this one stayed on budget and on the time schedule.

During the rehab there were some setbacks without fault such as hidden fire damage that we had to address with a costly increase to our budget. However as the project moved along Buildwise had issues managing their hand-selected contractor.The contractor Jonah & Eugene quality construction LLC would be away from the job more and more days. They would start to request more money earlier, and complete less work. My involvement got to the point where it seemed like a full time job following up with Buildwise for an update on their contractor. This went on for months and when a 5 month project is about 2 months late and nowhere near finished there is a major problem.

During this problem I would constantly recommend solutions such as cutting ties with this contractor and filling another one in.  It got to the point where no solution from Bildwise seemed near.  In the end I flew down to talk with Bildwise and fire them in person.

I was quite disappointed in the response I got from them as well. I was expecting them to take some responsibility for not being able to manage the contractor they selected.  After discussions with Ryan, I got the impression he felt all the risk of this project was assumed by me; and he wasn’t obligated to refund any of the Project Management fee for failing to manage this project.  Project Management and Responsibility go hand in hand. After all the role of Project manager by definition includes being responsible for monitoring, managing, controlling and closing a project. And this project missed that mark by a wide margin.

Now we can accept that construction contracts often go over the allocated time budget.  Exceptions can be made.But there is a difference between small slips and major failures.  And taking ownership and responsibility is very important in this industry.  Integrity is something that is earned, often when times are tough.  Unfortunately this was a missed opportunity for Buildwise in regards to building integrity.

Since then, I’ve noticed their Better Business Bureau rating is a C (A+ to F) with complaints filed against them (as of the writing of this article).

https://www.bbb.org/us/in/fishers/profile/project-management/bildwise-0382-90023310/overview-of-bbb-ratings

In hindsight I would have saved money and time, had I done the Project Management myself from the start.  I could have done more too, I could have asked more about what remedies were in place for when a project slips.  In summary, I do believe there is room for these PM service companies if they are done right.  However managing contractors is not always an easy task, even if the project manager is local.

Dolce Deodato

10Reply
170 views

Most Popular Reply

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 14 votes
7y

@Dolce Deodato 

@Eloisa Gil Villafuerte @Mike Reynolds

Stay far, far away from this Company. I made the mistake of using their services. They are extremely unprofessional and have lied to me multiple times. They do not know the meaning of "Management" as they think taking pictures twice a week means management. They were months over the timeline, and promises that were made to me were not delivered. After the projects were finally finished, the inspector came in and address problems well over $5k. I've contacted them for months to get them to finish the job I paid for them to do and they promised every week that they would go and perform it. 

Very expensive lesson learned. I've talked with MULTIPLES investors afterwards and they say the same. STAY AWAY!!!!!

See this reply in the discussion

40 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Fullerton, CA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    Hi Dolce,

    Thanks for posting your experience with them. I will definitely take it into consideration in continuing to create our out of state team.

    Have you done another deal where you need remote management of your contractor or did you use a property management company?

  • Mike ReynoldsPro Member
    construction · Nacogdoches, TX · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Dolce Deodato I know this post is two months old but how did you fair as of today? Did the project come around at the end? 

    I ask because this is all I do. Often a project is frustrating and down to the wire until the end. a good PM will bring it in at the end. Not bragging (well maybe a little) but I have never had a job go over schedule. There is always a way to bring the job in on time even if it requires an unsavory dismissal of a contractor and a rehire of another one. I have been at this since the 80's. I do jobs up to 200 million each. 

    Was there any liquidated damages on the contract? If not, that is where you need to start the next time you hire a PM. If they don't finish on time they will pay your interest and maybe more. Each day they are late.  Look into it and don't have a contract without it. if a PM is not willing to put that into a contract then run away. They are not a real PM. Just my nickel. 

  • Rental Property Investor · san jose, CA · Member since 2009 · 74 posts · 42 votes
    7y

    +1 to what @Mike Reynolds is suggesting - project management needs to reflect performance-based structure in contracts

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    @Dolce Deodato 

    @Eloisa Gil Villafuerte @Mike Reynolds

    Stay far, far away from this Company. I made the mistake of using their services. They are extremely unprofessional and have lied to me multiple times. They do not know the meaning of "Management" as they think taking pictures twice a week means management. They were months over the timeline, and promises that were made to me were not delivered. After the projects were finally finished, the inspector came in and address problems well over $5k. I've contacted them for months to get them to finish the job I paid for them to do and they promised every week that they would go and perform it. 

    Very expensive lesson learned. I've talked with MULTIPLES investors afterwards and they say the same. STAY AWAY!!!!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Fullerton, CA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    @Kevin Kim Thanks for also sharing your experience with them. It's tough to get projects completed when living at a distance. 

    @Mike Reynolds Thanks for your tip on liquidated damages. Hopefully @Dolce Deodato will respond so we may get more details on his experience. 

  • Realtor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 408 posts · 361 votes
    7y

    Thanks for sharing Dolce and Kevin.

  • San Diego · Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    Good post and info.

    Did you find another PM @Dolce Deodato?  

    Any good ones that you are currently using @Eloisa Gil Villafuerte, @Mike Reynolds, @Kevin Kim?

    I am talking to a lot of Property Managers that can act as rehab project managers, so long as they can manage the rental in the end.  Seems reasonable to me.

    Anyone have experience with this method?

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Hello Keith - I have had success with the approach you outlined with Property Managers acting as rehab project managers. I've used Triple E Property Management in that capacity and I'm quite pleased with their work. They are timely, trustworthy, and do a great job placement tenants thereafter. I'd recommend them. 

    Thanks

    Eric

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Dolce Deodato:

    My independent review of Bildwise Indianapolis.  To start my selection process, I had done a review and followed some of the posts of the staff of Bildwise.  I interviewed them as well as some other contractors before selecting them.

    I found their staff (Ryan Poske and Rich Bonisa) and team to be knowledgeable and reasonable.

    The services I was looking for was a Project Management team that could manage my project remotely and make sure to keep my project on budget and schedule from start to finish.  ‘Boots on the ground’ as we like to say in this business.  This major project is a 1-300k flip project in a desirable neighborhood of Indianapolis.

    I don’t mind paying their PM fee 4000-5000 dollars (for my larger project) in order to manage this project from start to finish, and follow up with contractors for me.  I also don’t mind them taking a cut of the total rehab bill on the back end.  My view is as a long as they do their job and my project gets completed on time, I’m ok with my team getting compensated well.

    I chose to first select Bildwise to manage a smaller rehab project in Indianapolis first.  This project I had with them that was completed somewhat late, but within a fairly reasonable amount of time.  I deemed that acceptable, and I considered them for a larger project with hard money.

    Before launching the project I made it clear that for this project with hard money we would need one of their better more trusted contractor teams and that I expected them to manage this one more closely.  I stressed that we would need to make sure this one stayed on budget and on the time schedule.

    During the rehab there were some setbacks without fault such as hidden fire damage that we had to address with a costly increase to our budget. However as the project moved along Buildwise had issues managing their hand-selected contractor.The contractor Jonah & Eugene quality construction LLC would be away from the job more and more days. They would start to request more money earlier, and complete less work. My involvement got to the point where it seemed like a full time job following up with Buildwise for an update on their contractor. This went on for months and when a 5 month project is about 2 months late and nowhere near finished there is a major problem.

    During this problem I would constantly recommend solutions such as cutting ties with this contractor and filling another one in.  It got to the point where no solution from Bildwise seemed near.  In the end I flew down to talk with Bildwise and fire them in person.

    I was quite disappointed in the response I got from them as well. I was expecting them to take some responsibility for not being able to manage the contractor they selected.  After discussions with Ryan, I got the impression he felt all the risk of this project was assumed by me; and he wasn’t obligated to refund any of the Project Management fee for failing to manage this project.  Project Management and Responsibility go hand in hand. After all the role of Project manager by definition includes being responsible for monitoring, managing, controlling and closing a project. And this project missed that mark by a wide margin.

    Now we can accept that construction contracts often go over the allocated time budget.  Exceptions can be made.But there is a difference between small slips and major failures.  And taking ownership and responsibility is very important in this industry.  Integrity is something that is earned, often when times are tough.  Unfortunately this was a missed opportunity for Buildwise in regards to building integrity.

    Since then, I’ve noticed their Better Business Bureau rating is a C (A+ to F) with complaints filed against them (as of the writing of this article).

    https://www.bbb.org/us/in/fishers/profile/project-management/bildwise-0382-90023310/overview-of-bbb-ratings

    In hindsight I would have saved money and time, had I done the Project Management myself from the start.  I could have done more too, I could have asked more about what remedies were in place for when a project slips.  In summary, I do believe there is room for these PM service companies if they are done right.  However managing contractors is not always an easy task, even if the project manager is local.

    Dolce Deodato

     well maybe I am lucky I have 4 projects going well one completed..  1 new build and 2 rehabs going and so far so good.

    this is very tough thing to do  remote rehab.. and for my jobs thinking a PM can build you a new house  or your going to build new construction with no over site over the contractor.. good luck with that..  these old houses are tough.. hidden things time lines etc.

    NOt saying or defending them as it relates to your experience.. but for me.. been good.. so far.. 

  • Mike ReynoldsPro Member
    construction · Nacogdoches, TX · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Keith Shadle Well, I do my own project management as that's my profession now. When I was a GC I was the PM (just not in name) also so it was a natural course of action for me to keep me busy. When I was just a hand decades ago I had seen all kinds of PM's good and bad. I would get references but back when I was younger it was understood the GC was also the PM. At least in this area anyway. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Fullerton, CA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    @Keith Shadle We haven't used any PM's yet as we are working on a flip right now and have yet to purchase SFR's in the area.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    Robert Ross Denman has been really great. He's with RPM (Real Property Management) and Ryan Mullin from FS Houses have a great reputation. I currently work with Robert and he really knows the market and looking forward to working with Ryan Mullin. 

    @Keith Shadle

  • Real Estate Consultant · Whitestown, IN · Member since 2014 · 547 posts · 933 votes
    7y

    @Kevin Kim Thanks for the shout. Woo hoo... we've finally pulled you through those two homes and have a tenant for the second one. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here.

    Our property management company doesn't offer large scale rehab/remodel services as we specialize in property management, not construction or project management, but I have helped several clients build teams to do larger projects for retail flips and BRRRR's. We have clients doing larger projects throughout the year with trusted GC's in our network and I don't have a problem following up occasionally to ensure that the work is quality and getting done in a timely manner.

  • Kitchener Waterloo, Ontario · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    Yeah in the end we switched to another contractor who did a good job and took less management time that it did to manage BuildWorst AKA Buildwise.  

  • Kitchener Waterloo, Ontario · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 16 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:
    Originally posted by @Dolce Deodato:

    My independent review of Bildwise Indianapolis.  To start my selection process, I had done a review and followed some of the posts of the staff of Bildwise.  I interviewed them as well as some other contractors before selecting them.

    I found their staff (Ryan Poske and Rich Bonisa) and team to be knowledgeable and reasonable.

    The services I was looking for was a Project Management team that could manage my project remotely and make sure to keep my project on budget and schedule from start to finish.  ‘Boots on the ground’ as we like to say in this business.  This major project is a 1-300k flip project in a desirable neighborhood of Indianapolis.

    I don’t mind paying their PM fee 4000-5000 dollars (for my larger project) in order to manage this project from start to finish, and follow up with contractors for me.  I also don’t mind them taking a cut of the total rehab bill on the back end.  My view is as a long as they do their job and my project gets completed on time, I’m ok with my team getting compensated well.

    I chose to first select Bildwise to manage a smaller rehab project in Indianapolis first.  This project I had with them that was completed somewhat late, but within a fairly reasonable amount of time.  I deemed that acceptable, and I considered them for a larger project with hard money.

    Before launching the project I made it clear that for this project with hard money we would need one of their better more trusted contractor teams and that I expected them to manage this one more closely.  I stressed that we would need to make sure this one stayed on budget and on the time schedule.

    During the rehab there were some setbacks without fault such as hidden fire damage that we had to address with a costly increase to our budget. However as the project moved along Buildwise had issues managing their hand-selected contractor.The contractor Jonah & Eugene quality construction LLC would be away from the job more and more days. They would start to request more money earlier, and complete less work. My involvement got to the point where it seemed like a full time job following up with Buildwise for an update on their contractor. This went on for months and when a 5 month project is about 2 months late and nowhere near finished there is a major problem.

    During this problem I would constantly recommend solutions such as cutting ties with this contractor and filling another one in.  It got to the point where no solution from Bildwise seemed near.  In the end I flew down to talk with Bildwise and fire them in person.

    I was quite disappointed in the response I got from them as well. I was expecting them to take some responsibility for not being able to manage the contractor they selected.  After discussions with Ryan, I got the impression he felt all the risk of this project was assumed by me; and he wasn’t obligated to refund any of the Project Management fee for failing to manage this project.  Project Management and Responsibility go hand in hand. After all the role of Project manager by definition includes being responsible for monitoring, managing, controlling and closing a project. And this project missed that mark by a wide margin.

    Now we can accept that construction contracts often go over the allocated time budget.  Exceptions can be made.But there is a difference between small slips and major failures.  And taking ownership and responsibility is very important in this industry.  Integrity is something that is earned, often when times are tough.  Unfortunately this was a missed opportunity for Buildwise in regards to building integrity.

    Since then, I’ve noticed their Better Business Bureau rating is a C (A+ to F) with complaints filed against them (as of the writing of this article).

    https://www.bbb.org/us/in/fishers/profile/project-management/bildwise-0382-90023310/overview-of-bbb-ratings

    In hindsight I would have saved money and time, had I done the Project Management myself from the start.  I could have done more too, I could have asked more about what remedies were in place for when a project slips.  In summary, I do believe there is room for these PM service companies if they are done right.  However managing contractors is not always an easy task, even if the project manager is local.

    Dolce Deodato

     well maybe I am lucky I have 4 projects going well one completed..  1 new build and 2 rehabs going and so far so good.

    this is very tough thing to do  remote rehab.. and for my jobs thinking a PM can build you a new house  or your going to build new construction with no over site over the contractor.. good luck with that..  these old houses are tough.. hidden things time lines etc.

    NOt saying or defending them as it relates to your experience.. but for me.. been good.. so far.. 

    Hi Jay,  Yeah I'm glad your experience with them was good.  Since writing this I have gotten a lot of contacts from other people stating their bad experiences with them.  Hopefully more will share, until then - and always - its buyer beware. 

    Of course if I were a construction PM for one of your projects I would make sure to not drop the ball on that one.  Seeing as you are such a large contributor on this forum :)

    So I could see why you might not get the same experience as the rest.  I just felt I had to say something after Ryan refused to take any responsibility for the mismanagement of my project. 

    Regards,


    Dolce 


     

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Dolce Deodato:
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:
    Originally posted by @Dolce Deodato:

    My independent review of Bildwise Indianapolis.  To start my selection process, I had done a review and followed some of the posts of the staff of Bildwise.  I interviewed them as well as some other contractors before selecting them.

    I found their staff (Ryan Poske and Rich Bonisa) and team to be knowledgeable and reasonable.

    The services I was looking for was a Project Management team that could manage my project remotely and make sure to keep my project on budget and schedule from start to finish.  ‘Boots on the ground’ as we like to say in this business.  This major project is a 1-300k flip project in a desirable neighborhood of Indianapolis.

    I don’t mind paying their PM fee 4000-5000 dollars (for my larger project) in order to manage this project from start to finish, and follow up with contractors for me.  I also don’t mind them taking a cut of the total rehab bill on the back end.  My view is as a long as they do their job and my project gets completed on time, I’m ok with my team getting compensated well.

    I chose to first select Bildwise to manage a smaller rehab project in Indianapolis first.  This project I had with them that was completed somewhat late, but within a fairly reasonable amount of time.  I deemed that acceptable, and I considered them for a larger project with hard money.

    Before launching the project I made it clear that for this project with hard money we would need one of their better more trusted contractor teams and that I expected them to manage this one more closely.  I stressed that we would need to make sure this one stayed on budget and on the time schedule.

    During the rehab there were some setbacks without fault such as hidden fire damage that we had to address with a costly increase to our budget. However as the project moved along Buildwise had issues managing their hand-selected contractor.The contractor Jonah & Eugene quality construction LLC would be away from the job more and more days. They would start to request more money earlier, and complete less work. My involvement got to the point where it seemed like a full time job following up with Buildwise for an update on their contractor. This went on for months and when a 5 month project is about 2 months late and nowhere near finished there is a major problem.

    During this problem I would constantly recommend solutions such as cutting ties with this contractor and filling another one in.  It got to the point where no solution from Bildwise seemed near.  In the end I flew down to talk with Bildwise and fire them in person.

    I was quite disappointed in the response I got from them as well. I was expecting them to take some responsibility for not being able to manage the contractor they selected.  After discussions with Ryan, I got the impression he felt all the risk of this project was assumed by me; and he wasn’t obligated to refund any of the Project Management fee for failing to manage this project.  Project Management and Responsibility go hand in hand. After all the role of Project manager by definition includes being responsible for monitoring, managing, controlling and closing a project. And this project missed that mark by a wide margin.

    Now we can accept that construction contracts often go over the allocated time budget.  Exceptions can be made.But there is a difference between small slips and major failures.  And taking ownership and responsibility is very important in this industry.  Integrity is something that is earned, often when times are tough.  Unfortunately this was a missed opportunity for Buildwise in regards to building integrity.

    Since then, I’ve noticed their Better Business Bureau rating is a C (A+ to F) with complaints filed against them (as of the writing of this article).

    https://www.bbb.org/us/in/fishers/profile/project-management/bildwise-0382-90023310/overview-of-bbb-ratings

    In hindsight I would have saved money and time, had I done the Project Management myself from the start.  I could have done more too, I could have asked more about what remedies were in place for when a project slips.  In summary, I do believe there is room for these PM service companies if they are done right.  However managing contractors is not always an easy task, even if the project manager is local.

    Dolce Deodato

     well maybe I am lucky I have 4 projects going well one completed..  1 new build and 2 rehabs going and so far so good.

    this is very tough thing to do  remote rehab.. and for my jobs thinking a PM can build you a new house  or your going to build new construction with no over site over the contractor.. good luck with that..  these old houses are tough.. hidden things time lines etc.

    NOt saying or defending them as it relates to your experience.. but for me.. been good.. so far.. 

    Hi Jay,  Yeah I'm glad your experience with them was good.  Since writing this I have gotten a lot of contacts from other people stating their bad experiences with them.  Hopefully more will share, until then - and always - its buyer beware. 

    Of course if I were a construction PM for one of your projects I would make sure to not drop the ball on that one.  Seeing as you are such a large contributor on this forum :)

    So I could see why you might not get the same experience as the rest.  I just felt I had to say something after Ryan refused to take any responsibility for the mismanagement of my project. 

    Regards,


    Dolce 

     

    I don't know about that.. what I do know is that sheet happens in construction.. having built 250 homes in the last 7 years.. 

    no one Is perfect no schedule is perfect mistakes are made etc etc. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Philadephia, PA · Member since 2016 · 214 posts · 36 votes
    7y

    @Dolce Deodato Thanks for sharing your experience, would like to know which contractors you chose to finish the project in end?

    @Jay Hinrichs also thank you for sharing your positive experience, just would like to know whether it because different operator (different property manager, different contractors...) ,then have totally different results.

    We all know that the referral is most important way to get good person working with, so thank you both for sharing experience. But it seems the referral is limited as well, since the real operator can make quite a difference, what is your thoughts on this one?

  • New York City · Member since 2018 · 161 posts · 75 votes
    7y

    What exactly is the issue with Bildwise? Is it that they just don't manage the construction crews they hire/refer and there's a lack of contact between them and the investor when there's issues or is their scope of work and estimations completely off or what? 

  • New to Real Estate · Brooklyn NY · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    THANK YOU ALL!!

    I'm looking to dig in, in the Indianapolis market and I kept seeing bildwise constantly I was about to give a call when I saw this forum! 

    Good to know!

  • Rental Property Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 623 posts · 155 votes
    7y

    @Dolce Deodato @Eloisa Gil Villafuerte , @Mike Reynolds , @Kevin Kim , @Eric G. , @Keith Shadle , @Yosef Katz 

    I've been through to many GC's/PM's in my years in Indy. I find the good ones to be super organized and able to use technology. Additionally ask them how they make money, certain ones make money from the investor and also take a cut of what the contractors get paid so the contractors don't make as much as you think and their profits are MUCH slimmer. This translates to them not wanting to spend to much if any time on your project bc they are not getting paid enough and with all the business available in Indy these days they might take a job but once they realize they can get paid more for another project they leave your project that is being managed by that company who's taking a piece of the action on both sides, from the investor and the contractors. 

    I know this because I had several long talks with the founder and he opened up to me about their business model. 

    Nobody is perfect but I helped a friend do his first BRRRR and the rehab crew got the work done quickly (about 3 weeks versus the 4-6 they said it might take) and on budget. It wasn't perfect but it was by far the best experience I've had doing rehab and I absolutely plan to use them again.

    I won't refer them publicly because you never know when my opinion of them might change and what I type here is permanent so DM me if you want their name. 

  • Investor · Indianapolis · Member since 2019 · 108 posts · 69 votes
    6y

    @Jeb Brilliant  Sound words of advice!

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Has anyone worked with this organization.  I am in need of construction repairs on a duplex in the  Indianapolis area, near Avon, Indiana.  I heard this company had gone out of business.  Has anyone worked with them?  Any recommendations for companies that do repairs?

  • Specialist · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 43 votes
    6y

    @Connie Walker

    We have not gone out of business.

  • Nick GiulioniPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 615 votes
    6y

    If it's easy... it's probably a scam. 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Nick Giulioni:

    If it's easy... it's probably a scam. 

    that's a weird statement.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.