Bildwise Indianapolis - Bildwise or Bildworst?

35 Replies

I would search Morris Investment on this site.  If investors are being scammed, there could possibly be information here.  Bad reviews are bad for a reason. I'd prefer to work with people who don't have the negativity. 

I can’t speak to this specific situation, but they aren’t a scam. I know they have completed several rehabs for several of our property management clients. One in particular loves them and uses them often. When they rehab it we’ll go in and rent and manage them. Budgets and timelines do have a way of shifting in bigger construction jobs and no one is perfect, but they aren’t a scam or anything like Morris Invest/oceanpointe. Which I also have experience with managing after that 💩 show came to town.

We are very much still active in the Indianapolis market and are rolling out a full-scale platform that allows us to manage projects from start to finish with a fully vetted and proven construction team that we hand-pick for your projects needs. No more having to bring your team to us - we are your team!

We handle renovations, rehabs, and new builds - let us know if we can assist!

@David Tearney

You gave a pretty vague statement. Can you explain this "didn't go well" statement? Who was this person you are speaking of? What was the situation that occurred? What didn't go well, the introductory phone call, email communication, a project, etc? Can this person speak for themselves on this forum? I guess what I would like is some more detail. 

@Alora Glaze , I am somewhat surprised that you did not address the initial review.  USUALLY there are 2 (or 3) sides to every story.  The fact that you did not see it valuable to post Bildwise's side would be very concerning to me if I was considering your company.

Most companies don't like 'bad press'.  If the initial review/post is spot on, ppl should RUN from you.

Originally posted by @Alan Grobmeier :

@Alora Glaze , I am somewhat surprised that you did not address the initial review.  USUALLY there are 2 (or 3) sides to every story.  The fact that you did not see it valuable to post Bildwise's side would be very concerning to me if I was considering your company.

Most companies don't like 'bad press'.  If the initial review/post is spot on, ppl should RUN from you.

Alan since we know each other pretty well on BP I want to take a shot at this.. I am a Bildwise client.. and I have built about 200 plus homes from the ground up in the last 8 years  plus funded hundreds of rehabs  about 1700 to be exact.

to be fair and balance of the 5 projects I have done with build wise we had an issue with two houses next to each other  on time lines but they stepped up at their own dime and have fixed the issue plus they have retooled how they were doing their business to alleviate most of the pain points.. the new construction we have going now is going as fast if not faster than anything I build in my home markets of Charleston and Portland area.

I firmly believe that most folks especially if they are not experienced have un realistic expectations.. and of course with the INdy product that many times is a hundred year old house.. you can have all sorts of issues surface that only come to light once you start.. 

I don't know the specifics of these other peoples deals.. But from what I see across the country I am satisfied that they are reputable your money wont go missing like what happens to so many people trying to BRRR from out of state.. etc etc.

so that's my thoughts on the matter as a current client.. like I said no one is perfect in this industry myself included.. Crap happens in construction. just does.  Also REgs change without notice like in Indy your now required to run new sewer taps on old burnt outs.. that's 10k you did not have to spend last year.  in Portland they just decided or passed an ordinance that any home older than about 1935 to demo it has to be deconstructed by hand with as much recycling as possible.. that adds 15 to 40k to your demo bill.. if you bought 6 months ago that could be most if not all of your profit.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here