Requesting recommendation for a RE license school

5 Replies

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to ask if any real estate agent out here in the Dallas TX area could give me a recommendation of a school to take the course required by the state to get my RE license. I've heard about "Champions School of Real Estate" but not from anyone I know personally. So I figured I should tap into the wealth of knowledge available here in BP. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi Victor.

I just finished up my classes online at vaned.com. I am in CO, but they are approved for TX as well. I have nothing but excellent things to say about them. They required me to take all of my online classes, and then complete two review courses before they would give me my completion certificate so I could take the state licensing exams. No idea what the requirements are for TX, but I know those review courses are the only reason I passed the exams the first time around. They are part of the course, not an extra charge. Any questions you have during the course are answered almost immediately. There is a lag time during weekends, but I never had to wait more than 2 days for an answer. If you are interested in online classes, check them out. www.vaned.com.

My wife is currently studying for her license in TX. She is using Kaplan. It is all online, about half the price of Champions. I have heard good things about Champions as well. Probably depends on your learning style.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here