• Rental Property Investor
  • Downey CA, United States
Votes |
Finding my own deals

Yoni Rios
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Downey CA, United States
Posted Aug 23 2019, 21:10

Hi everyone. I’m a new investor. I currently own 10 doors. 8 currently on section 8 in the high desert in California (southern, CA) .

The other 2 currently rehabbing (brrrr) strategy.

I got my first 8 doors through MLS(traditional purchase). The other 2 through a wholesaler. I thank God I'm in a position to buy more RE (1-2 more) by the end of the year but every deal that I run numbers on seems too damn skinny. No damn meat on the bone at least with the calculation from BP which I'm using. I'm looking for small multi units. I made the decision to find my own deals. Cold calling isn't a big deal for me since on my traditional business I do it but I wanted to get some direction. From anyone who is currently doing it.

I just purchased PropertyRadar and hear really good things on deal machine so getting that as well. Just wanted to get some help from either successful wholesalers who are already doing the game (successfully) or investors who find your own deal. Maybe not all your secrets but pointing me the right direction. I’m new to RE but I’m loving it. Maybe flip a deal or two through the process but my main focus is long term generational wealth so seeking my passive income.

If anyone can help it would really mean a lot.

Thank you in advance.

Loading replies...