Excellent Wash Park Condo
BEST NEIGHBORHOOD IN DENVER! Located in the center of it all - in the best neighborhood in Denver - the Skye Condos offer the ideal urban contemporary lifestyle with everything you could possibly want located just a short walk or ride away. Jog over to Wash Park for your morning run or evening volleyball match; get your morning coffee or tea down the street at Molecule Effect or Rise & Shine; meet your pals for brunch, dinner or drinks at local favorites like Lucile's, Atomic Cowboy/Denver Biscuit Co, Skylark Lounge & Illegal Pete's. You're never far from any of your go-to spots here - and even everyday necessities such as Natural Grocers, Whole Foods & multiple pet daycares are just a short drive away. On-site you will love how modern yet simple your new home looks & feels. From the welcoming foyer to the rooftop patio - not to mention dedicated bike storage, laundry & parking - you can focus on your busy & fun life 24/7. Inside the spacious kitchen, dining & living spaces feature stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, hardwood floors, a Juliet balcony & window A/C (that cools the entire space!). Plus you have a sizeable bedroom with ceiling fan & floor-to-ceiling mirrors on your sliding closet doors. The bathroom has been updated and there's extra storage in your walk-in foyer & hallway linen closets. Need parking? You have exclusive use of space H on the north side of the building and the spaces in back are first-come, first-serve. Plus there is plentiful street parking all around you. Have a dog or cat? Skye is very pet-friendly and it couldn't be easier to get in & out of #203 (with secure entrances on both the front & back of the building). Community perks include HOA-paid water, WiFi & more - your monthly expenses are minimal here.
188 S Logan, Denver, CO 80209
* The cap rate and cash on cash return calculations found on BiggerPockets Listings are estimated and designed to be used for informational and educational purposes only, and when used alone, do not constitute investment advice. They assume 3 months worth of expenses and estimate taxes and insurance. BiggerPockets recommends that you seek the advice of a real estate professional before making any type of investment. The results presented may not reflect the actual return of your own investments. BiggerPockets is not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by these tools. Furthermore, BiggerPockets is not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions.
** Current rent and projected rent are provided by the lister.
† Rental comps are pulled by looking at property characteristics (beds, baths, structure type), date the rent listing was captured, and proximity to the searched location.
‡ Confidence levels range from low to very high. Confidence is determined by the number of recent and relevant comparable properties for any given search. A very high confidence level indicates a high number of recent and similar rental listings.
Only paying BiggerPockets members can do this!
Upgrade your account to a Pro membership to finish uploading your listing.
Pro Marketplace Benefits
- List up to 2 properties a day under Real Estate Listing
- Re-port your Real Estate Listing every 5 days
- Create job & buying ads in the Marketplace
Additional Pro Benefits
- Unlimited use & access to Rental Property Calculator
- Over $5,000 worth of discounts in Pro Perks
- Access to 50 states & DC landlord forms
- Forum Keyword Alerts
- And more!