BiggerPockets Podcast 058: Flipping and Wholesaling Homes While Working Full Time with Justin Silverio
For anyone who’s flipped a house before, you understand how much work it can take. However, today’s guest is not only flipping one house – but three all at the same time while still working a full time day job. Today Justin Silverio, an investor out of the Boston Massachusetts area, shares with us a ton of tips about getting started, building systems to manage your business, working with partners, wholesaling, and a whole lot more.
Read the Transcript
Click here to read the transcript.
Listen to The Show on iTunes
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Show, We Cover:
- Why it took Justin three attempts to get into real estate
- How Justin overcame “Analysis Paralysis“
- Making less than minimum wage on the first flip
- The 5 documents you need to get from your contractors
- How a contractor stole from Justin and his business
- When it’s okay to make nothing on a flip
- Building a business plan to help you succeed
- Direct mail marketing to motivated sellers
- Partnering with others when flipping houses
- How Justin can flip three houses, at the same time, while working a full time job
- Tackling HUGE rehabs as a newbie
- And LOTS more!
Links from the Show
- I’m a Lumberjack song…
- How To NOT Make Less Than Minimum Wage on Your House Flips
- BP Podcast 055: The Five Steps Needed to Get Any Lender to Say “Yes” with Jimmy Moncrief
- BP Podcast 050: Getting Started and No Money Down House Flipping with Mike Simmons
- Events and Happenings Forum
- BP Podcast 052: Buying Apartment Complexes, Raising Millions, and Building a Profitable Business with Ken McElroy
Today’s QuickTip: Diary of a New Construction Project
- Download “BiggerPockets Presents: Diary of a New Construction Project“
- The Book on Flipping Houses
- The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs
Books Mentioned in the Show
“The school of hard knocks sometimes teaches better than a $60,000 bootcamp.” (Tweet This!)
“A business plan shows you are serious about your business.” (Tweet This!)
“You never know when the next deal is going to happen – so never quit!” (Tweet This!)
Want more articles like this?
Create an account today to get BiggerPocket's best blog articles delivered to your inboxSign up for free