Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Bryce Shipley
Votes |
4 Properties and no cash, now what?

Bryce Shipley
Posted Aug 22 2021, 14:35

Hey Bigger Pockets, this is my first post and I'm a new(ish) investor looking for some insight. I have always been a diligent investor and recently focused on real estate thanks to BP. I just recently made the decision to start an LLC, and I have 3 condo's that I own outright I'll be transferring into the LLC. I have a 4th condo with a partner that will remain outside of the LLC, all of them rent for $1,400 and I own them outright. I purchased them all this year and everything has gone great, I do all the renovations myself and manage them myself. I'm interested in scaling up and looking at bigger, multifamily properties... However I spent all my money on the condo's and while financing for other properties is available most require 20% down which I no longer have. The condo's produce excellent cash flow but even at $4,900 gross income monthly it will take a long time to come up with a sizable down payment for more units. My biggest hurdles right now are money for downpayments, and I know there are several lenders that will do cash out refis but I'm trying to find another way, and not having history as a business since I just started my LLC... Would love to hear from someone a few steps ahead of me how you handled these challenges, but all advise is greatly appreciated!

Loading replies...