• Calgary, Alberta
Votes |
Winnipeg meetup (casual coffee)

Jordan Boux
  • Investor
  • Calgary, Alberta
Posted Dec 13 2022, 09:16

Hi!

looking to do a very casual coffee meetup first thing in the new year. I started a company with a close friend about 2 years ago and have a couple rentals so far. I would love to hear others experiences and share ours. Im open to meet up anywhere in the city. Reply or message me directly.

Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Jessica Dawn Kalinski
  • Investor
  • Winnipeg, Manitoba
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Winnipeg, Manitoba
Replied Dec 13 2022, 21:05

Hi Jordan!

I'm a STR and MFH investor from Winnipeg. I started investing about 2 years ago and I also help manage a dozen or so STRs in Manitoba. I'm super interested in getting together for coffee to talk real estate and to hear about your company. Always happy to share my experiences as well!

User Stats

Votes
Cody Neustaedter
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Winnipeg MB, Canada
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Winnipeg MB, Canada
Replied Jan 24 2023, 11:32

Hi Jordan! I am an investor and Agent in the Winnipeg area and would definitely appreciate the opportunity to chat with other investors in the Winnipeg area! Message me to find a time that works for you and your friend to meet with me!

Thanks!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Joe Paletta
  • Investor
  • Winnipeg, MB
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Winnipeg, MB
Replied Jan 24 2023, 14:09
Quote from @Cody Neustaedter:

Hi Jordan! I am an investor and Agent in the Winnipeg area and would definitely appreciate the opportunity to chat with other investors in the Winnipeg area! Message me to find a time that works for you and your friend to meet with me!

Thanks!

If we would like to do a meet up, I have access to the private area at Underdogs sports bar on Portage Ave and could provide snacks if a few others want to join in. 

User Stats

Votes
Cody Neustaedter
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Winnipeg MB, Canada
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Winnipeg MB, Canada
Replied Jan 24 2023, 14:37
Quote from @Joe Paletta:
Quote from @Cody Neustaedter:

Thanks!

If we would like to do a meet up, I have access to the private area at Underdogs sports bar on Portage Ave and could provide snacks if a few others want to join in. 

Hi Joe! Sounds great! Let me know a time and I can get a couple of other investors to potentially show up as well.

User Stats

Votes
David Truong
  • Contractor
  • Winnipeg
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Winnipeg
Replied Feb 1 2023, 11:57

Hello Joe, Investor and Electrical contractor in Winnipeg.  Would love to join this meet-up if it has not past.