• Boston, MA
Votes |
Networking within Massachusetts!

Ryan Cullen
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boston, MA
Posted Oct 11 2023, 19:47

Hey there BiggerPockets network,

I am looking to connect with any real estate agents and investors within the state of Massachusetts! I was just approved to take my MA Salesperson exam and am excited to jump into the world of real estate. Always looking to network with like minded individuals and learn from industry leaders. Feel free to message me if you would like to connect!

User Stats

Votes
River Sava#2 Classifieds Contributor
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Oct 12 2023, 05:57

Hey Ryan - I would love to network with you! I am originally from MA, Newburyport if you know the area, and am up there frequently. Let's connect!

User Stats

Votes
Sam Horton
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Massachusetts
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Massachusetts
Replied Oct 12 2023, 11:29

Welcome Ryan! Happy to connect with you. I am a Realtor/Investor. I also host a networking group in the South Shore. Info on the next meet-up is in the event sections of BP. 

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 5% down loan options. Access the BEST deals in the US in one place. Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 31 2023, 13:18
Quote from @Sam Horton:

Welcome Ryan! Happy to connect with you. I am a Realtor/Investor. I also host a networking group in the South Shore. Info on the next meet-up is in the event sections of BP. 

I just wrote a post I’m pretty positive in this section, I’m from Weymouth and highly interested