Interest rate of 5.75% on investment property???

126 Replies

I did an investment loan at 5.25% interest and 25% down. I have a client who just got a 4.75% interest rate. I would shop around with different lenders @Mo Muigai !

@Peter Kimani this is my 3rd property so definitely won’t be able to make that happen. Nitext saba sita tatu saba nne mbili tano tano nne nne tafathali

@Mo Muigai

I recently closed on a duplex and was given a 4.5% rate for a 30-year fixed by simply using a local community bank. Built a great relationship with them throughout the process as they were VERY helpful and am looking for the next opportunity to work with them. During my due diligence period I remember calling almost 4-7 different financial institutions (from big name branches to local banks) and I found that the local credit unions / banks are great to work with! 

@Mo Muigai I just quoted a South Africa foreign national 5.875% on a 30 year fixed rental loan, she has no US credit. Qualifying based on the DCR of the property, property is in Scottsdale.

Yours might be tougher though because it’s a much smaller loan amount, anything over 100k amount I can usually finance. Unless way in the boonies.