Anyone have experience with USDA Auctions?

Anyone have experience with USDA Auctions?

Contractor · Edgewater, Md. · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 15 votes

I stumbled upon the USDA’s website today and was curious if anyone has any information regarding the auction process.

Can you bid online or do you physically have to go to the courthouse for these auctions?

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · TN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    Locally here there was a USDA foreclosure that was listed on the MLS. They accepted offers for a week then asked everyone for their best and final. Now its pending. I submitted a contract, but did not go above that amount when asked for best and final as I thought that was all my numbers and the location supported.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.