User Stats

Votes
Gabriel Watts
Votes |
Looking to Network in SA Texas

Gabriel Watts
Posted Apr 28 2021, 17:02

What’s up BP world,

First time posting on the site but have been following along the podcast/books for some time. I’m a young investor that has saved up some capital and looking to get out of the stock market and into real estate. I have a full time good paying job that I plan to keep(for now). But I’ve always had multiple streams of income and have been spending about the last 6-12 months doing my DD before I drive into RE investing. And that time has come. I’m sure this gets asked often on here but I am looking for a mentor in the SA area who I can network with and learn from. I know this isn’t gonna come without something in return so I’m open for discussion. Looking to find good GC’s, agents, lenders. I’m a good listener and always succeeded when I put my mind to something, I had my first offer on a tri plex in SA accepted this week and going through the option stage now. I have some roots sprouted with different people throughout SA but I’m always trying to learn more. I’m from New York originally only been in Texas for the last couple years so building relationships with handy man and Gc’s has been tough since I moved here for work not knowing anyone. But I’m up for the challenge!

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Loading replies...