• Realtor
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
Networking in Kansas City

Mitch Lickey
  • Realtor
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted Nov 15 2022, 07:36

Hey everyone! Local realtor here in the Kansas City metro area. Looking to connect with other agents and investors to grow my network and knowledge. Let's chat.

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Street
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Nov 15 2022, 09:29
Quote from @Mitch Lickey:

Hey everyone! Local realtor here in the Kansas City metro area. Looking to connect with other agents and investors to grow my network and knowledge. Shoot me a message, let's chat.

Hey man! New to Real Estate or new to the website? I have a lot of real estate agents on my list, so they can keep my properties in their back pocket, in case they run into investors or have a client looking to beat market prices.

User Stats

Votes
Mitch Lickey
  • Realtor
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Nov 15 2022, 12:19

I'm new to the website. What does your portfolio look like and what's available at this time?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Miller
  • Investor
  • St George Utah
Votes |
  • Investor
  • St George Utah
Replied Dec 5 2022, 15:52
Quote from @Dustin Street:

Hey everyone! Local realtor here in the Kansas City metro area. Looking to connect with other agents and investors to grow my network and knowledge. Shoot me a message, let's chat.

Hey man! New to Real Estate or new to the website? I have a lot of real estate agents on my list, so they can keep my properties in their back pocket, in case they run into investors or have a client looking to beat market prices.

Hey Dustin:  Just came across your post.  I'm looking at getting into the Kansas City market. Are you looking to sell some of your portfolio?

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Street
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Dec 6 2022, 13:15
Quote from @Tyler Miller:

Thanks for your int

Hey Dustin:  Just came across your post.  I'm looking at getting into the Kansas City market. Are you looking to sell some of your portfolio?

Thanks for your interest @Tyler Miller ! I always have deals available in KC. I will send you a PM

User Stats

Votes
Sherri Stokes
  • Realtor
  • Los Angeles
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Los Angeles
Replied Dec 6 2022, 13:38

Always looking to grow my referral network, nationwide. Let’s connect!

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Street
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Dec 6 2022, 13:42

@Mitch Lickey somehow I never saw that you replied to me! I will send you a message right now!

User Stats

Votes
Kim Tucker
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Dec 12 2022, 08:37

Hey all, we are speed networking in person at MAREI in December if you want to talk to people in the KC Market, not just type at them, join us on the 13th, - it's posted in the networking session here on BP

Entry fee is a donation to toys for tots.

Room is almost full at 75 registrations.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 15 2022, 04:14

Thanks for your int

Thanks for your interest @Tyler Miller ! I always have deals available in KC. I will send you a PM

I am also an investor in the KC market. Let’s connect.  I’d love to see what you’ve got!

Cheers,
Chanu

User Stats

Votes
Alex Olson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City Metro
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City Metro
Replied Dec 15 2022, 09:46

Hi Tyler - I can help you with the Kansas City Market regarding multifamily. We have an off market marketplace for members that can review deals here in KC. Let me know. 

@Geoff Chan What type of assets and purchase price are you looking for?

Xchange CRE - 1031 Exchange RE Brokerage Logo

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Street
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Dec 20 2022, 10:06

@Chanu Dasari I will send you a message!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 28 2023, 05:37

Hi there, I am just now getting onto this website but saw this and figured I'd reach out. I am an agent in Sedalia, Missouri (about 90 miles east of Kansas City). I'm always looking for referrals and know many people that are beginning careers in KC and moving out of our rural area. 

User Stats

Votes
Mackaylee Beach
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Mar 31 2023, 09:40

Hey everyone!

I'd love to connect and see what you all currently have available.