Votes
Jonah Downs
  • Flagstaff, AZ
Votes |
Getting my license

Jonah Downs
  • Flagstaff, AZ
Posted Jan 20 2023, 13:19

Hello everybody! I’m looking to get my real estate license here in Arizona. I’m noticing that I can take lots of classes online, but some seem to require an in person appearance. I’m just looking for some specific guidance. Thanks! 

User Stats

Votes
Bob Okenwa
  • Real Estate Agent/Investor
  • Peoria, AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent/Investor
  • Peoria, AZ
Replied Jan 21 2023, 05:08

@Jonah Downs

What is your preference? What school are you looking at? ASREB has livestream classes so you wouldn't have to go into the classroom if that is what you are looking for. 

User Stats

Votes
Jared Hottle
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cedar falls IA Waterloo, IA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cedar falls IA Waterloo, IA
Replied Jan 21 2023, 06:20

I think that is the case for some classes in some areas. I took all my online but it was during Covid. A lot are hybrid now. On another note congrats it is a great step to working for yourself and financial freedom. I find consistency of action to be the biggest key with new agents. If you would like to talk more about being successful in your first year shoot me a message!

FlipSystem logo
FlipSystem
|
Sponsored
Learn From Our Team. Earn 100% of the Profits. Join our community of 500+ investors! Avg profit per flip: $14k, Avg effort per week: 4hrs

User Stats

Votes
Jonah Downs
  • Flagstaff, AZ
Votes |
  • Flagstaff, AZ
Replied Jan 21 2023, 07:30
Quote from @Bob Okenwa:

@Jonah Downs

What is your preference? What school are you looking at? ASREB has livestream classes so you wouldn't have to go into the classroom if that is what you are looking for. 

I'd prefer a totally online class. I'm looking to do residential real-estate. 

User Stats

Votes
Marian Huish
  • Real Estate Broker
  • DC MD, VA & NV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • DC MD, VA & NV
Replied Jan 21 2023, 08:04

The CE Shop is the best for online, self-paced learning @Jonah Downs.  Here's a link with a discount offered:  https://share.theceshop.com/x/...

-all the best-  Marian

• Real Estate Agent DC (#AB98363971), MD (#580520), VA (#0225072524), and Nevada (#BS.01458761.MGR)

eXp Realty Logo

User Stats

Votes
Bruce Lynn#2 Real Estate Agent Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Coppell, TX
Votes |
Bruce Lynn#2 Real Estate Agent Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Coppell, TX
Replied Jan 21 2023, 10:08

Personally I like live....but online works for some.

Typically live is the most expensive....there might be some hybrid offered too, which some people like.  I like hearing the instructors side notes and questions from class students.

Of course 100% online is an option.  We offer free classes in states like AZ....you read the material and take the test....pros are you don't have to drive anywhere, you can do on your schedule...at your pace.

User Stats

Votes
Dahsiem Baylor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Florida
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Florida
Replied Jan 21 2023, 13:17

Hey Jonah, 

I just finished Aceable online. I'm not sure if it's available in Arizona. You'll have to check that out. But, It is completely online and the course is actually fun and in depth. I'm in Florida so it was 19 levels and each level had a different amount of chapters. Hope this helped. Good luck buddy. 

User Stats

Votes
Brian Wilson
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Longmont, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Longmont, CO
Replied Jan 21 2023, 14:35

Currently using CE shop to get my Colorado RE license. It's a very good program, not that expensive either.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 22 2023, 13:16

My recommendation would be Kaplan.  Might a bit more expensive but has a higher pass rate than most other course out there.  Completely online and self paced.