Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Tony Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
Biggerpockets Is Looking For Agents In San Antonio!

Tony Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Posted Feb 17 2023, 12:14

My name is Tony, and I work with the Biggerpockets Featured Agent Program!

We’re looking for a few real estate agents in San Antonio to fill a couple openings in our featured agent program, so if you’re an agent I’d love to talk with you about receiving what I personally think are some of the best leads on the market!

Think of it this way - there are millions of Biggerpockets members, podcast listeners, and Youtube subscribers who are actively investing - BUT THEY DON’T HAVE A REAL ESTATE LICENSE LIKE YOU DO.

That’s where you come in - we’re looking for rockstar agents like you who want to work with investors. We’d love to help you grow your business by connecting you with these warmed up investor leads!

I’ve now been a part of the Featured Agent Program as an agent in both Nashville, TN and just outside of Los Angeles, CA, and can attribute over $15 million in sales volume from the leads in just over 18 months.

Now, I joined the featured agent sales team because I truly believe in the program and think that you can benefit from it too!

If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a featured agent or know someone who’s interested, just send me a message and we can start a conversation to see if it would be a fit for you. Or, feel free to email me at [email protected].

Keep crushing it!

User Stats

Votes
Rogelio M.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Feb 17 2023, 13:28

@Tony Clark Tony, would you please submit to management that there is interest in finding agents who are knowledgeable about house hacking. When using the BP feature to locate a 'friendly agent', the house hacking option for propert type is not given.

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Moorhead
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Replied Feb 18 2023, 04:30

We have a great investor friendly agent who's also a househacker coming to our team in San Antonio!

The Moorhead Team Logo
BiggerPockets logo
Meet Investor-Friendly Agents
|
BiggerPockets
Network with top investor-friendly agents who can help you find, analyze, and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Hamp Lee III
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Feb 18 2023, 04:54
Quote from @Rogelio M.:

@Tony Clark Tony, would you please submit to management that there is interest in finding agents who are knowledgeable about house hacking. When using the BP feature to locate a 'friendly agent', the house hacking option for propert type is not given.

I'm a local real estate agent and third-generation real estate investor. I've house hacked three homes that are now rentals. I'm active duty Air Force too. I would love to chat with you about your options for house hacking.