Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
James Hamilton
Votes |
What's the best online real estate agent course?

James Hamilton
Posted Mar 15 2023, 04:35

Hello all, I am considering getting my real estate license and actually switching careers from Healthcare to realtor. Does anyone have a path to obtaining your license that was affordable and that you'd recommend? I see there's a bunch of online options. Any help would be appreciated! Have a good day 

James

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Mar 15 2023, 07:09

I used acebale for my courses, the monthly fees are substantial to sustain your license. 

User Stats

Votes
Colin Higgins
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sanford Florida
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sanford Florida
Replied Mar 15 2023, 08:51

I cant speak on Missouri but I used an online site called pro license here in Florida. I think allot of online sites will try to up charge you for live help, flash cards, and coaching. Its all unnecessary. Take the cheapest necessary prerequisite course, buy some flash cards from a local store, use free youtube quizs on your state, you'll be fine. The real learning comes after your hang your license. I do recommend once your get your license, take your continued education immediately, it has so much more useful information that should be required in the initial education but isn't for some reason. I do credit the book "real estate license exams for dummies". It takes broad ethics, FHA, HUD laws, situations and gives you real life examples of how these apply and breakdown. It made the laws and purpose of being an agent far easier to digest.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Brett Deas
  • Colorado
Votes |
  • Colorado
Replied Mar 15 2023, 09:22

I used Kaplan for here in CO. Pretty easy to navigate and had unlimited practice tests which were definitely the most important part for me. 

User Stats

Votes
Hamp Lee III
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Mar 15 2023, 12:40

I used the CE Shop when I was in Alabama.

I wish you all the best!

User Stats

Votes
Erica Reynolds
  • West Dover, VT
Votes |
  • West Dover, VT
Replied Jun 11 2023, 18:25

I also used the CE Shop and thought it was great! I love the self-paced aspect to it and the site was easy to navigate. Good luck!