Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Agent
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Jose Hooker
Pro Member
  • Kissimmee, FL
Votes |
5 easy steps to pass the Florida Real Estate Exam

Jose Hooker
Pro Member
  • Kissimmee, FL
Posted Feb 26 2017, 15:57

Hi everyone and thank you for reading.

This is Jose Hooker from central Florida. I decided to become a Real Estate agent back in November 2016 and I recently passed the estate exam. I thought it will be good to share my strategy. Follow these 5 easy steps to pass your exam.

1. I decided I will pass the exam in my first attempt. I told myself that I will only be taking the exam once. I was committed! I approached this task as due or die situation and is my believe that it made all the difference.

2. I spoke with people in the business; inquiring for the best school to take the RE course. I Also did some research of my own.

3. Once I knew which school I will be going to, I waited until cyber Monday for a special and I registered for one of the best schools with a 35% discount. I took the three weekends class since I have my engineering job M-F.

4. I read two RE exam prep books from my local library between November and January 2017. This is free education! It brought memories of when I was studying for my master. I had to study late into the evening.

5. Took the course in January and the exam in February 10th. I have a theory about Fridays. It is always a good day for success. Try it to schedule your next job in interview on a Friday. Thank me later!

Books I read before I started the course.

Barron's real estate licensing exams : salesperson, broker, appraiser by Friedman, Jack P.

FloridaRealEstateExam manual for sales associates and brokers /Linda L. Crawford.

Let me know if you would like any assistance passing the Florida exam. I will try to help you as much as I can.

I hope these tips help!

I