Votes
Allen Parker
  • Santa Ana, CA
Votes |
California Dream for All Program

Allen Parker
  • Santa Ana, CA
Posted Mar 31 2023, 17:31

Recently learned about this program was going to speak with one of the preferred loan officers available on their website but figured id send some feelers out here first in the bigger pockets community. So please, any lender out there with knowledge (or the ability to work with this)  reach out to me! Love to use a biggerpockets member verse a random person!

User Stats

Votes
Erik Estrada
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied Apr 4 2023, 15:46
Quote from @Allen Parker:

Recently learned about this program was going to speak with one of the preferred loan officers available on their website but figured id send some feelers out here first in the bigger pockets community. So please, any lender out there with knowledge (or the ability to work with this)  reach out to me! Love to use a biggerpockets member verse a random person!

Hey Allen, 

What questions did you have about this program? 

Fuente Funding Inc.  Logo

User Stats

Votes
Shaun Weekes
  • Loan Officer / Processor / Life & Health Agent
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Votes |
  • Loan Officer / Processor / Life & Health Agent
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Replied Apr 6 2023, 20:27
Quote from @Allen Parker:

I get bulletin updates from CalHfa to stay in the loop.  The program is being paused as they will most likely have funds used up by the next week.

Here is the exact verbiage from CalHfa.

I hope this helps and have a good one.

Program Bulletin #2023-03

CalHFA to Pause the Dream For All Shared Appreciation Loan

CalHFA anticipates that all funds currently available for the Dream For All Shared Appreciation Loan could be fully committed as soon as April 10, 2023. However, all loans must be rate locked no later than 3 p.m. PST on April 12, 2023, or when the available funds become fully committed, whichever is sooner. Loan files that do not have rate locks by that time will not be funded. Loan files attached to floating reservations are not committed and will be cancelled the day after the program pauses.

For all the details please read Program Bulletin #2023-03 - CalHFA to Pause the Dream For All Shared Appreciation Loan

Additionally, CalHFA is aware that some homebuyers are experiencing backlogs with the one-on-one counseling portion of the Homebuyer Education requirement and has worked with eHome America to address this issue by adding more than a dozen additional housing counselors, and prioritizing appointments by closing date.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes