Mortgage Brokers & Lenders

User Stats

Votes
Ramiro Ramirez
Votes |
Refi loan scenario summary - South Bay Lending

Ramiro Ramirez
Posted Dec 27 2023, 12:18

I have a loan scenario. Would anyone be interested in this?

I have a borrower that purchased 13 properties between 2020 and 2023 with cash. They are all non-owner and he’d like to put 55% leverage on all of them. He does have a $25mil loan wrapping up 10 properties and a $5mil wrapping up 2 properties. Would like to refi them and take out an additional $35mil.

This loan could be one blanket loan for 13 individual loans or any combination your investors feel comfortable with. The client will use his business, which generated over $170mil in 2022 and on pace to hit $90Mil+ in 2023, as the guarantor. He wants a 5 year loan for 55% LTV on his luxury properties for operating capital for his Crypto business and for future purchase of more luxury properties.

I have a full file.

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Jason Wray
Pro Member
  • Banker
  • Nationwide
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Banker
  • Nationwide
Replied Dec 27 2023, 12:36

Ramiro,

Its going to be very difficult to fund on all $35M cash out on all properties because all banks try and limit their exposure. Having that much debt on one portfolio carries a huge downside unless you split the investors. It would need to go in for a loan committee review but I would divide those 13 properties up between multiple investors.

Best thing for that client is to start with the first (5) fund them simultaneously. Then set up the next 5 files adding in the new REO and then close them, and so on. I would spread them over a few different programs and investors (5) to Portfolio, (5) to DSCR, (3) to traditional, or NON/QM,

The good thing about them is that they can be cross collateralized to get the funds needed.

At the end of the day it can be done.

User Stats

Votes
Ramiro Ramirez
Votes |
Replied Dec 27 2023, 15:09

Hi Jason, 

Thank you for the help!

Would you be interested in some of the properties? 

I can email you more information on the deal.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 28 2023, 17:36

Hey Ramiro! I would absolutely love to take a closer look at those for you and see what we can do. Are you able to send it over to me? 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 28 2023, 17:42

User Stats

Votes
Erik Estrada
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied Dec 29 2023, 14:02
Quote from @Ramiro Ramirez:

I have a borrower that purchased 13 properties between 2020 and 2023 with cash. They are all non-owner and he’d like to put 55% leverage on all of them. He does have a $25mil loan wrapping up 10 properties and a $5mil wrapping up 2 properties. Would like to refi them and take out an additional $35mil.

This loan could be one blanket loan for 13 individual loans or any combination your investors feel comfortable with. The client will use his business, which generated over $170mil in 2022 and on pace to hit $90Mil+ in 2023, as the guarantor. He wants a 5 year loan for 55% LTV on his luxury properties for operating capital for his Crypto business and for future purchase of more luxury properties.

I have a full file.

Thanks!

I agree with Jason on this, 

Many lenders and investors have exposure limits. Hence why having a broker can be crucial for clients of this caliber. 

Fuente Funding Inc.  Logo

User Stats

Votes
Devin Peterson
  • Lender
Votes |
  • Lender
Replied Jan 2 2024, 17:25

I have a full file.

Thanks!

Happy to take a look

User Stats

Votes
Alex Hunt
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied Jan 10 2024, 09:04

I have a full file.

Thanks!

Ramiro, would love to connect on this. These big loan sizes are my speciality & favorite!

55%LTV should be easy to get, they're free & clear and cash flowing.