• Rental Property Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Loan signing agent as additional income

Calvin Wellington
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Jun 16 2019, 00:34

Hi! I am reaching out to see if anyone is familiar with loan signing agents in Indiana. I recently watched a video on the Bigger Pockets YouTube channel that discussed the career as a side job and have become highly interested. The trouble that i am having is finding information related to loan signing in Indiana. Are there any loan signers on the forum? If so, does Indiana have any specific requirements ? One site that I came across said you also need a title license. Additionally, what type of income can be earned as a side job? Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Robert Goldman
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jun 16 2019, 03:29

Check out my post from https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/21/topics/713737-newbie-signing-agent-question?highlight_post=4237241&page=1#p4237241 and I think you do need some special license like that which is expensive, at least in Florida, but we aren’t required to get it here.

User Stats

Votes
Mindy Jensen
  • BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host
  • Longmont, CO
Votes |
  • BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host
  • Longmont, CO
Replied Jun 25 2019, 11:42

@Calvin Wellington, our guest on Episode 74 of the BiggerPockets Money Podcast can give you more information. https://www.biggerpockets.com/moneyshow74

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Calvin Wellington
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Jun 25 2019, 13:08

@Mindy Jensen Thanks!