• Rental Property Investor
  • Phoenix United State Of America
Votes |
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation

William T Stephens
  • Phoenix United State Of America
Posted Sep 28 2019, 17:50

Have anyone used AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation in the past and have good reviews on them. i wanted to check and see their rate someone i know used them in the past.

User Stats

Votes
Linhda Tran
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied May 20 2020, 12:26
I'm talking to them now about to do a cash out refinance with them!  Did you ever work with them and/or have a good experience?  Let me know if you're still interested and I can post an update of my experience (if we move forward!!) Cheers.

User Stats

Votes
Keren Campbell
Pro Member
  • Alexandria, VA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Alexandria, VA
Replied Jun 24 2020, 04:48
Originally posted by @Linhda Tran:
I'm talking to them now about to do a cash out refinance with them!  Did you ever work with them and/or have a good experience?  Let me know if you're still interested and I can post an update of my experience (if we move forward!!) Cheers. 

How was your experience working with them?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Linhda Tran
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Jul 5 2020, 23:07

Keren, I actually had to halt my application with them due to a technicality on their terms [which didn't suit my needs].  Let me know if you have a specific question.  I'm happy to pass on the contact info of my contact (in case this helps; let me know). 

User Stats

Votes
Hasnain Ali
Pro Member
  • MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • MA
Replied Jul 15 2020, 18:18
Originally posted by @Linhda Tran:

Keren, I actually had to halt my application with them due to a technicality on their terms [which didn't suit my needs].  Let me know if you have a specific question.  I'm happy to pass on the contact info of my contact (in case this helps; let me know). 

Hi Linhda,

I am working with a loan officer from Americe save right now for the past two days. Thinking of moving forward with them after I have spoken to two different local banks and credit unions. Every one seems to be offering about the same rate and ball park numbers for points  If you don’t mind me asking what is the technicality that made you stop with signing on with them maybe it’s something that I should be paying attention to? Feel free to PM me if this isn’t the forum you want to share it on. Thx.  -Haz 

User Stats

Votes
Linhda Tran
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Jul 16 2020, 18:53

Hasnain, they do not loan to LLCs!

User Stats

Votes
Hasnain Ali
Pro Member
  • MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • MA
Replied Jul 16 2020, 19:33

Thx for sharing. I’m at the very beginning of my real estate investment journey so I don’t have to worry about that just yet. That’s too bad though, my experience so far has been pretty pleasant. They’ve been the best out of two local banks. 

User Stats

Votes
Melissa Argente
  • New to Real Estate
  • Bay Area, CA
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Bay Area, CA
Replied Jul 16 2020, 20:25

I have worked with them about 8 years ago to refinance my primary residence. Everything went smoothly, doing everything online and someone came to my house to sign the closing documents. A week later, they transferred my loan to Chase. I have paid off that mortgage. Now I'm looking into doing a cash out refinance with my primary bank which is taking forever due to Covid19, I wish I checked with Amerisave first as I can see they have far more better rates. I might jump ship! 

User Stats

Votes
Miho Y.
  • Investor
  • Huntington Beach, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Huntington Beach, CA
Replied Nov 25 2020, 06:11

@Melissa Argente do you mind sharing the name of the loan officer?