Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Aron Cohen
  • Professional
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
BRRR strategy

Aron Cohen
  • Professional
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted May 4 2016, 10:07

I wanted to share my recent success story following @Brandon Turner BRRR strategy. We purchased 4 single homes as a package deal that had some distress along with squatters. We dealt with the squatters and got right to work on the rehab. The original purchase price was 105,000 for all 4 homes. The cost per home came out to be about 27,000 with closing to be 3,500 per home which includes purchase closing and refi closing. Total rehab costs were 60,000. Our first appraisal came in at 81,000, 2nd came in at 125,000 and 3rd came in at 70,000. We are still waiting on the last home's appraisal which we project to be close to 100,000 but with just those three appraisals we are able to cash out $206,000. We have 3 tenants already in place that average $1300 per home. This strategy is allowing us to continue to acquire homes monthly with all of our capital plus a profit from the BRRR strategy. I want to thank everyone who has given feedback and comments on BRRR and especially @Brandon Turner for introducing me to this strategy. Thank you and good luck investing!!

Loading replies...