• Los Angeles
Votes |
Have Our Host Rate Your Plan!!

Joseph Matsushima
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles
Posted Feb 2 2023, 14:56

Hello! We're the BiggerPockets Media! Are you looking for feedback on a strategy you're currently exploring (or currently investing in)? Are you looking for an opinion from an expert investor like David Greene, James Dainard, or Ashley Kehr? Well we want to hear from you!

The hardest part about real estate investing is getting started and we're here to help those struggling to make a move. Or give insights on how to make your current strategy even stronger! 

We're looking for investors (or ones thinking about getting started) within the BiggerPockets community who want advice or consulting on a current REI strategy or deal you're working on. Simply fill out this form and submit it and we'll reach out to you with a free consultation from our hosts that will be recorded for our YouTube channel!

Please submit the following form which should take no more than a few minutes.
👇FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW!!👇

https://forms.gle/CuRbVmQcdKSM...

User Stats

Votes
Murad Clark
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
Replied Feb 2 2023, 20:17
Quote from @Joseph Matsushima:

Hello! We're the BiggerPockets Media! Are you looking for feedback on a strategy you're currently exploring (or currently investing in)? Are you looking for an opinion from an expert investor like David Greene, James Dainard, or Ashley Kehr? Well we want to hear from you!

The hardest part about real estate investing is getting started and we're here to help those struggling to make a move. Or give insights on how to make your current strategy even stronger! 

We're looking for investors (or ones thinking about getting started) within the BiggerPockets community who want advice or consulting on a current REI strategy or deal you're working on. Simply fill out this form and submit it and we'll reach out to you with a free consultation from our hosts that will be recorded for our YouTube channel!

Please submit the following form which should take no more than a few minutes.
👇FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW!!👇

https://forms.gle/CuRbVmQcdKSM...

Thanks. I just sent over one of my investment strategies. Tell me what you think and don't hold any punches.

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Ivan Itzkowitz
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Hollywood, Fl
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Hollywood, Fl
Replied Feb 3 2023, 04:07

First time investor looking.for an experience investor that maybe has little spare time.to help guide to get started. Have already made several steps. Just need little help making the right plan to maximize investment.

thank you

Topic locked
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Siddharth Banerjee
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dartmouth, MA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dartmouth, MA
Replied Feb 3 2023, 07:39

Thanks so much for giving me the chance to have some personal advice potentially answered on the show! I would love feedback from every one of you; although I will say it would make my year if David Greene gave me his feedback as he's the reason I obtained my real estate license last year!

Topic locked