Skip to content
Mobile Home Park Investing

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Montano
Votes |
Any agents have investors interested in vacant land in Florida?

Anthony Montano
Posted Aug 6 2023, 13:59

I recently came into 25 listings of vacant land in Pasco, Lake, Charlotte and Citrus county in Florida. These listings are all from one seller and she wants to move them asap. Does anyone have any tips on reaching out to local investors or other individuals that may be interested in vacant land in Florida?

User Stats

Votes
Ray Hage
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Replied Aug 6 2023, 19:30
Quote from @Anthony Montano:

I recently came into 25 listings of vacant land in Pasco, Lake, Charlotte and Citrus county in Florida. These listings are all from one seller and she wants to move them asap. Does anyone have any tips on reaching out to local investors or other individuals that may be interested in vacant land in Florida?

Hi Anthony, I am an investor and have some investors that would be interested in these listings. I'll send you a direct message.

User Stats

Votes
DeAndre Whitehead
  • Wholesaler
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Jan 25 2024, 14:35
Quote from @Ray Hage:
Quote from @Anthony Montano:

Hi Anthony, I am an investor and have some investors that would be interested in these listings. I'll send you a direct message.

Hi Raye, 

Could you also message me . Im a wholesaler , operating in the are. I have lots but need investors that would best see use for them.

thanks!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes