Pro Member
  • Madison WI
Votes |
Closed An Off Market 16 Unit

Justin Woodworth
Pro Member
  • Madison WI
Posted Jan 4 2023, 07:54

Hey BP'ers! Just wanted to share the good news. This last year was absolutely crazy for me with business and personal stuff but things have started to turn around!

Through calling property owners throughout the Madison area I ended up getting a lead on a 16 unit out in Fitchburg WI. We closed on it last month and have already started getting rents bumped! 

Purchase Price: 1,800,000.00

Units: 8 3 Bedroom/1 Bath, 8 1 Bedroom/1 Bath (but with 2 rooms finished in the basement for each).

The property was conservatively under rented by about $3500 a month. We are projected to increase rents significantly over the next year.

I guess when you  put in the work, good things happen. 

LETS GO!

User Stats

Votes
Lauren Stark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Madison, WI
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Madison, WI
Replied Jan 4 2023, 12:38

Jusitn, this is awesome!! It is very re-assuring to hear there are still great deals out there. Madison can feel like a crazy market sometimes (relatively of course). What a great start to the year - congrats!

User Stats

Votes
Keith Schulz
  • Investor
  • Verona, WI
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Verona, WI
Replied Jan 4 2023, 14:00

Nice work. Congrats! 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Marc Kenyon
  • Investor
  • Wisconsin
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Wisconsin
Replied Jan 5 2023, 18:14

Most excellent work @Justin Woodworth! Good things always happen to those who educate and then apply themselves. Keep going!