Votes
Mark Jajowka
  • Cleveland
Votes |
How to expand deal flow?

Mark Jajowka
  • Cleveland
Posted Mar 12 2024, 18:29

Hello everyone, I was just looking to get more insight on how everyone is getting deals. I have been looking on the MLS for some time and I haven't found anything worth pursuing. So I would like to hear your POV and different strategies on acquiring more deals. I was going to start contacting wholesalers in my area figured that would be a good place to start.

P.S- My criteria is dated/ in need of work multi-family houses under 150k around west boulevard and Jefferson area in Cleveland Ohio. 

Thank you in advance for anyone who responds. 

User Stats

Votes
Nadeem Alamgir
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied Mar 12 2024, 21:10

Hey Mark, the best way to get the deals you're looking for is off-market. Less competition and no bidding war.

There are many MFHs under 150k in West Boulevard and Jefferson that are either turnkey or need a little TLC.

The best way to find these deals is to work with an investor-friendly agent who is working to find these sellers, doing the due diligence on the property.

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#1 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Replied Mar 13 2024, 05:27
Quote from @Mark Jajowka:

Hello everyone, I was just looking to get more insight on how everyone is getting deals. I have been looking on the MLS for some time and I haven't found anything worth pursuing. So I would like to hear your POV and different strategies on acquiring more deals. I was going to start contacting wholesalers in my area figured that would be a good place to start.

P.S- My criteria is dated/ in need of work multi-family houses under 150k around west boulevard and Jefferson area in Cleveland Ohio. 

Wholesalers are garbage bro. Hook up with an investor agent, expand your market, or market directly to property owners.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Vadim F.
Pro Member
  • Investor
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
Replied Mar 13 2024, 09:07

Deals you find from wholesalers right now will leave very little if any meat on the bone. Agents that work with investors have pocket deals very often and you can find some solid deals that way.

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
#4 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
#4 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Mar 20 2024, 05:47
Quote from @Mark Jajowka:

MLS never. ALL my deals have been off market, Also stop focusing on areas as that is what the internet is telling you. Complete waste of time. We buy everywhere,