Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Mindy Jensen
  • BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host
  • Longmont, CO
Votes |
What do you want to read about on the BiggerPockets Blog?

Mindy Jensen
  • BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host
  • Longmont, CO
Posted Oct 7 2015, 09:48

Do you read the BiggerPockets Blog

Do you even know that we HAVE a blog? 

We want to create quality content that goes in-depth on the topics YOU want to learn about. Tell us what matters most to you, what you want to read.

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Bethel
  • Investor
  • Hayesville, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Hayesville, NC
Replied Oct 14 2015, 06:49

@Mindy Jensen I would love to see more reads on small town and rural niches/strategies.  It seems that most bloggers are in heavily populated areas where there is more need for housing and the markets tend to be hotter.  What about the small towns with 1-2 stoplights, 1 public school system, 1 grocery store, no wal-mart, etc.  There are opportunities that exist in these towns and it would be nice to here from ladies and gents that focus and succeed in these areas. 

Personally,  I love the posts on analyzing properties and performing due diligence.  Whether it is single family or multifamily.  This is where I tend to lack confidence in my abilities.  

With that being said, I love the BP Blog and have got tons of helpful education from most of the posts I have read there.  Keep doing what you are doing! @Joshua Dorkin@Brandon Turner and the rest of the team....Great Job and Great Website!!!

User Stats

Votes
Joe Fairless
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Oct 14 2015, 09:55

I've been enjoying @Michael Blank's articles on apts and @Engelo Rumora's articles on the life lessons he's learning while growing his biz 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Engelo Rumora
Property Manager
  • Investor
  • Toledo, OH
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Investor
  • Toledo, OH
Replied Oct 14 2015, 09:58
Originally posted by @Joe Fairless:

I've been enjoying @Michael Blank's articles on apts and @Engelo Rumora's articles on the life lessons he's learning while growing his biz 

Thanks Joe,

We set up another office in Middletown. Close to your neck of the woods now :)

Lets catch up for coffee when your free.

Some nice French cafe in Cinci hehe

Thanks