• Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Paso Robles, CA
Votes |
Pleasant Hill, CA market and nearby

Patrick McCandless
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Paso Robles, CA
Posted Feb 4 2016, 21:31
Hey all. Looking for someone with some local knowledge of the Pleasant Hill market. Im an owner/broker of a residential brokerage in the Phoenix market and will be branching out to the east bay market in the coming months. I'm new to the area currently living in Walnut Creek. Interested in buying a fixer upper in Pleasant Hill since prices are so much lower there compared to Walnut Creek and it's a nice area as well. The plan would be to occupy the home while rehabbing. Most likely for 2 years just for tax purposes if I decide to sell, but most likely rent out, refinance and hold onto it and do it all over again. Just in the little amount of time I've been following the market here it seems like inventory is really low for both sales and rentals. Is that the case? I know rentals in Walnut Creek go like hot cakes, but is Pleasant Hill typically a strong rental market? I am open to hearing about other nearby areas as well including Concord, Martinez, etc. possibly even down into Livermore. Thanks in advance for any input!

Loading replies...