• USA
Votes |
Top Multifamily Operators

Brent Barcus
  • Investor
  • USA
Posted Apr 20 2023, 14:17

Hey all!

I'm based in Nashville but looking for some recommendations of top Multi-Family Operators in the St. Louis area.  Looking for teams that are owner/operators of large institutional Class A assets in the suburbs West of downtown.  Thanks!  Brent

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Gomes
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Nashville
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Nashville
Replied Apr 20 2023, 15:37
Quote from @Brent Barcus:

Hey all!

I'm based in Nashville but looking for some recommendations of top Multi-Family Operators in the St. Louis area.  Looking for teams that are owner/operators of large institutional Class A assets in the suburbs West of downtown.  Thanks!  Brent

Hey Brent, are you looking for operators to help you on the acquisition side, or the listing side?

User Stats

Votes
Hunter Reed
  • New to Real Estate
  • Emporia State University
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Emporia State University
Replied Apr 20 2023, 15:40

Brent, did you know if you took a penny and doubled its value every day for 30 days you would have a little over 5 million. Buying multifamily is the same concept. Goof luck on your journey!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Brent Barcus
  • Investor
  • USA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • USA
Replied Apr 21 2023, 14:27
Quote from @Hunter Reed:

Brent, did you know if you took a penny and doubled its value every day for 30 days you would have a little over 5 million. Buying multifamily is the same concept. Goof luck on your journey!

seriously?

User Stats

Votes
Brent Barcus
  • Investor
  • USA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • USA
Replied Apr 21 2023, 14:28
Quote from @Jacob Gomes:

Hey all!

Hey Brent, are you looking for operators to help you on the acquisition side, or the listing side?

yes acquisition side...locals.

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Gomes
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Nashville
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Nashville
Replied Apr 21 2023, 14:42
Quote from @Jacob Gomes:

Hey all!

I wasn’t referring to myself, I lived in St. Louis previously and have some solid contacts up there. 

Happy to connect you with them. 

User Stats

Votes
Brent Barcus
  • Investor
  • USA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • USA
Replied Apr 22 2023, 05:00
Quote from @Jacob Gomes:
Quote from @Jacob Gomes:

Hey all!

I wasn’t referring to myself, I lived in St. Louis previously and have some solid contacts up there. 

Happy to connect you with them. 

no problem...thanks Jabob!  would love to connect.