Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Vic Delgado
  • Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Self Storage Near Cleveland or Neighboring areas and states.

Vic Delgado
  • Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted May 17 2022, 19:01
Hi everyone, 

I'm an investor in the Cleveland area that has done a flip, and currently own a double on the west side.

I've now decided to focus on finding my first self storage facility. Who else is in self storage in the Cleveland or surrounding areas? I would love to connect and trade ideas. I know the market is pretty crazy, so I'm currently looking for a smaller mom and pop place to do a value add play, or maybe even a small development project if it makes sense.

I'm looking forward to hearing from those of you already in the field! 

User Stats

Votes
Shane Kelly
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied May 18 2022, 06:43

There must be some attraction to this space in Cleveland as I have been watching a pretty nice new self storage facility be built on Snow Road in Parma right across from MetroHealth Parma. I don't have an connections to this scene unfortunately, but hopefully someone else does.

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas Misch
  • Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied May 18 2022, 18:18

I have not yet ventured into self storage, but I have been doing tons of research and it looks like most current facilities are completely booked and new facilities have a 96% success rate because of It. I would love starting to take self-storage much more seriously and get one in my portfolio. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes